3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
For the staff crafting chance to deal double damage while focused? How exactly are we getting "Focus" anyway? Thx.

Once you have the enchant on the staff and equip it you get an ability called Focus that lasts for 4 seconds when activated.
One silly question regarding staff crafting.
When using alteration orbs to get +2 fire gems, we should aim to get only this stat? Or it can be paired with anything else ?
Thanks for the build. I am an old time Incinerator going back to Beyond League and before. Back to my roots.

One thing for the HC build: Blinding a monster is useless if you have unwavering stance. It does nothing. Flesh and Stone's blind won't work which makes the aura half useless. Once I get a Kaom's, I'm thinking of spec'ing out of Unwavering or I may spec out now and use Brine King. It's the stun chaining into another stun that kills you in HC. I also considered using Arctic Armour instead but there is too much need for mobility in this league to stay alive. It's not like old school incinerate when you facetank everything until it is dead.

In conclusion, it is okay to use Unwavering Stance before you get Enlighten gems to take more auras than Anger and Herald of Fire but once you get an enlighten, you should think about dropping Unwavering Stance and then use Brine King so that you can use Flesh and Stone to good effect.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
Another total noob question:

I am still using the leveling build (and propably will for a long time). I almost only use Incinerate (surprise), Flame Dash and Lightning Golem. Vaal Righteous Fire and Orb of Storms are used ocassionally. Everything else is too much for me...

Therefor the gem slots in my scepter and boots are basically empty. Is there a good way to support golem and/or run another CwDT setup?
"
Haderach99 wrote:
Thanks for the build. I am an old time Incinerator going back to Beyond League and before. Back to my roots.

One thing for the HC build: Blinding a monster is useless if you have unwavering stance. It does nothing. Flesh and Stone's blind won't work which makes the aura half useless. Once I get a Kaom's, I'm thinking of spec'ing out of Unwavering or I may spec out now and use Brine King. It's the stun chaining into another stun that kills you in HC. I also considered using Arctic Armour instead but there is too much need for mobility in this league to stay alive. It's not like old school incinerate when you facetank everything until it is dead.

In conclusion, it is okay to use Unwavering Stance before you get Enlighten gems to take more auras than Anger and Herald of Fire but once you get an enlighten, you should think about dropping Unwavering Stance and then use Brine King so that you can use Flesh and Stone to good effect.

You are correct Sir, that's why i made 2 HC build versions. You can see 2 pastebins. One is for Flesh and Stone and other for Unwavering Stance keystone + spider aspect version of the build, so you can chose what you like more.
When using Flesh and Stone version Brine King pantheon is recommended.

gl & hf in Legion :)
"
Krisbit wrote:
One silly question regarding staff crafting.
When using alteration orbs to get +2 fire gems, we should aim to get only this stat? Or it can be paired with anything else ?

Yeah that happened to me. I was unlucky so every time i got +2 mod i also rolled some crap with it. In that case you either use Annulment right away and hope to be left with +2.
Its cheaper to continue spamming alts until you roll only +2 on a magic item so you dont have to test your luck 2 times and use 2 Annulments which are 10-11c now.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 13, 2019, 3:53:42 AM
"
ProV4 wrote:

I am still using the leveling build (and propably will for a long time). I almost only use Incinerate (surprise), Flame Dash and Lightning Golem. Vaal Righteous Fire and Orb of Storms are used ocassionally. Everything else is too much for me...

Therefor the gem slots in my scepter and boots are basically empty. Is there a good way to support golem and/or run another CwDT setup?

You can make 2 CwDT setups. One for immortal call and other for the auto golem casting.
"
"
ProV4 wrote:

You can make 2 CwDT setups. One for immortal call and other for the auto golem casting.

Which level would the gems have to be and what about the remaining two gems on this setup? Anything usefull for the remaining scepter slots?
dont let fools rip you off when crafting the staff. do not pay more than 10c fee for the whole thing.
Last edited by allurein on Jun 13, 2019, 7:44:49 AM

finally i got mine also.

I had such a bad luck with Annulments but i got lucky with almost all perfect rolls later.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 13, 2019, 8:41:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info