3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
AgentAp3 wrote:
do you want immortal cry set up to be 20/20?

Yeah so you don't waste End charges on every little hit.
I'm level 87 and have been following the PoB...no cluster jewels. I have a 21/20 incinerate, helm enchant, 6L martyr of innocence and a Kaom's. The damage feela pretty underwhelming past white maps.
"
Thunderchubs wrote:
I'm level 87 and have been following the PoB...no cluster jewels. I have a 21/20 incinerate, helm enchant, 6L martyr of innocence and a Kaom's. The damage feela pretty underwhelming past white maps.

You are missing some stuff

- right flask setup
- aspect of the spider
- frenzy craft on ring
- boot enchant
- -9% fire res on helm (preferably better helm ench +2 stages)
- wave of conviction
- levels and gem levels and %
- jewels with preferably life and double cast speed mods
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Oct 4, 2020, 5:33:31 PM
How's my guy looking? I'm doing fine into juiced tier 16, bosses are kinda slow but I'm tanky enough to work around it.

It's a nice build and I'm one crusader from my 1st Sirus fight.
"
AgentAp3 wrote:
How's my guy looking? I'm doing fine into juiced tier 16, bosses are kinda slow but I'm tanky enough to work around it.

It's a nice build and I'm one crusader from my 1st Sirus fight.

-Put Warding suffix on your Sulphur flask.
-lvl 21 Incinerate gem
-aspect of the spider

doing great
Still one of my favorite builds. When I play standard, this is the beefyboi for me! Thanks for the in-depth guide, it helped me get that bis staff just before it was no longer the bis :D but it's a NICE staff so I keep it <3
I want to rock right meow
any updates to this awesome build for 3.12?
"
nabbs1 wrote:

Came here to say this also. Is this heist viable? looking for something tanky that can take the beating of mobs outside the doors.
This build is viable for 3.12. I have been using it since league start and am now on my way to beat Sirus AL8. I am newish to the game and this is the farthest I have ever gone. I don't know if my tree is perfect but I've been tinkering with it and its working so far. I would like to create a path that includes call to arms. Stopping to cast warcries is annoying to me.
"
Laeortia wrote:
Still one of my favorite builds. When I play standard, this is the beefyboi for me! Thanks for the in-depth guide, it helped me get that bis staff just before it was no longer the bis :D but it's a NICE staff so I keep it <3

Great to hear! :) Too bad we don't have old multimod now.

"
nabbs1 wrote:

Ill might update it over the weekend. Stay tuned. :)

"
Veksar wrote:
"
nabbs1 wrote:

Came here to say this also. Is this heist viable? looking for something tanky that can take the beating of mobs outside the doors.

As AgentAp3 said its viable but it needs update. Ill most likely update it over the weekend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info