3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
Frizz_za wrote:
Hi Torstein,

First off, thanks very much for the build, I switched to it recently and my league has already taken a turn for the better!

I am preparing for the staff crafting process and was just wondering whether, in your experience, the staff base really matters? I've been looking at either an Eclipse (100% Increases Global Crit chance) or an Imperial (18% chance to block) to begin with. As far as I understand the Maelstrom Staff (20% chance to block) is no longer usable for spellcasters after its reclassification as a War Staff. Does any of this matter or should I just save some chaos and buy the cheapest ilvl55+ 6L I can find?

Tyvm for feedback :)

For this particular build staff base doesn't make much impact. Maybe bases with global crit chance are better in terms of little easier proc of EO with just Incinerate other than that doesn't matter.

Just buy cheapest caster base, ilvl min 55 and you are good to go. Save chaos for something else. :)
"
McMorning wrote:
Hey, sir. Thoroughly enjoying this build. I've yet to get my 6L staff or Kaom's (getting close, since I've found another exalt yesterday). But that addition of flesh and stone seems to increase my survivability. Before, this build felt a bit squishy, but now feels more tankier and everything just burns even with just 5L.

Right now, I've got CWDT-lightning golem-Orb of storm-blind support. But with new addition of flesh&stone, I guess blind support is not needed? I was thinking to substitute with arcane support.

This is interesting with CwC volatile. I'm going to try this when I get my 6L.

Tyvm Sir for feedback! :)

Blind support is not needed anymore.

Combo with Volatile is certainly interesting and you should try it.

HF in Legion
Really crushing it with this build. Nicely done.

Question:

I'm currently using the original build set up of Herald + Anger (75% mana reserved). With the addition of Flesh & Stone, what's your recommended combo of mana-reserving skills before Enlighten drops?

Many thanks.
"
Toots wrote:

Question:
mana-reserving

If you are not using helm with enchant, you can go with something like this http://poe.trade/search/ibatataubenaga

90+hp, 50-60res and 3-5% reduced mana reserved, really cheap and will get the job done for now.
"
Toots wrote:

Question:

I'm currently using the original build set up of Herald + Anger (75% mana reserved). With the addition of Flesh & Stone, what's your recommended combo of mana-reserving skills before Enlighten drops?

Many thanks.

^^^^^
what he said xD or just use anger and herald
Thanks for the responses, guys.
Awesome build man been using it this league and after getting most of my pieces done i'm working my way through the Shaper questline.

Last night in the space of 2 maps I got an exalted orb drop and then a Kaom's Heart so that payed for finishing off my staff craft

Incinerate is now costing 0 so I'm getting right to the juicy part of the build, just need a rank 3 enlighten.

Swapping in the Concentrated gem, popping flasks, Righteous Fire and Focus is hilarious watching bosses get melted in a second or two.
Last edited by JudgeShred on Jun 12, 2019, 7:09:11 PM

Great build, melee patch my ass..
"
JudgeShred wrote:
Awesome build man been using it this league and after getting most of my pieces done i'm working my way through the Shaper questline.

Last night in the space of 2 maps I got an exalted orb drop and then a Kaom's Heart so that payed for finishing off my staff craft

Incinerate is now costing 0 so I'm getting right to the juicy part of the build, just need a rank 3 enlighten.

Swapping in the Concentrated gem, popping flasks, Righteous Fire and Focus is hilarious watching bosses get melted in a second or two.

"
allurein wrote:

Great build, melee patch my ass..

^^^^ XDDD

Tyvm guys :D

Congrats on the staves! I'm still getting currency for mine...

btw check the updated pastebin, Enlighten 2 will do the job just fine :)
Also don't forget to buy lvl 21 Incinerate gem, its cheap now. I bought one yesterday for 5c. Enchants are also cheap this league. Melee...
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 12, 2019, 8:03:10 PM
For the staff crafting chance to deal double damage while focused? How exactly are we getting "Focus" anyway? Thx.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info