3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
fisheyz wrote:
"
"
fisheyz wrote:
Hey man, thanks for the great guide. :D

Started SSF with this build... going realy smooth, lvl 80 so far still on a 4link :/
Just an idea, not sure if you thought about it or not.. I linked Arcane surge on flame dash, that way you can have a 10% spell dmg/cast speed + mana regen up 100% of the time.

Ty for feedback :)

How you are managing mana overall?

My idea was to ultimately craft -mana mods on jewelry. Also you can link mana leech to orb of storms. Do what ever works for you.

6L staff you can farm thru div cards
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Dark_Mage

I used vaal clarity + blood magic for a while. But since arcane surge also gives 0.5% mana regen I dropped clarity and haven't had any issues.

Atm I think my main problem is lacking the endurance charges from the ascendancy (didn't find uber lab trials yet), I still get the occasional one shot xD

Thanks for the tip on the staff, will be sure to farm the cards !!

Until you can craft something decent, at your place i would rather go with tabula, decent shield and a scepter. You could use fortify and with over 6k life should be ok till red maps.

Just a suggestion, i guess you have more ssf experience than me. :)
Thanks for the build. I'm also enjoying it a lot.

I'm new to this game, but here's what i got so far (welcome any suggestions):

Last edited by ve39 on Jun 14, 2019, 7:09:59 PM
"
ve39 wrote:

Hi! :) Always glad to help out new players.

Just by looking at your gear i see you have very little or no life on your items.
To progress further i would suggest that you first invest few chaos into your gear.
helmet min 70 life, boots min 70 life, gloves min 60 life, belt min 120 life and cap your resistances. Unique items like your boots are not very good. You basically dont need fire res and you have 0 life on them. Go for all rare items for those slots.

It will be much easier for you to play with bigger life pool.

Also, you should start to change your flasks.

Farm currency and when you are ready to craft a staff get back to me so we can plan your build further.
If you have more questions feel free to ask. :)
Awesome, thanks bud !

"
"
ve39 wrote:

Hi! :) Always glad to help out new players.

Just by looking at your gear i see you have very little or no life on your items.
To progress further i would suggest that you first invest few chaos into your gear.
helmet min 70 life, boots min 70 life, gloves min 60 life, belt min 120 life and cap your resistances. Unique items like your boots are not very good. You basically dont need fire res and you have 0 life on them. Go for all rare items for those slots.

It will be much easier for you to play with bigger life pool.

Also, you should start to change your flasks.

Farm currency and when you are ready to craft a staff get back to me so we can plan your build further.
If you have more questions feel free to ask. :)
Just killed Uber Elder and Uber Atziri, thank you so much for the guide..

My current gear..
Spoiler

Now I don't know if I should min max this character and push levels or make a new build.. Hmm...
Last edited by Paintherapy on Jun 15, 2019, 1:24:27 AM
Hi there, thank for this build. I have a question about which stand i should use on Flesh and Stone gem.
Using Build Flash & Stone version HC.
"
Hi there, thank for this build. I have a question about which stand i should use on Flesh and Stone gem.

Sand stance. Nearby enemies blinded, less damage from enemies wich are not nearby
"
UnLovedOne wrote:
"

Sand stance. Nearby enemies blinded, less damage from enemies wich are not nearby

^^^
Ty my dear guildie xD
"
Paintherapy wrote:
Just killed Uber Elder and Uber Atziri, thank you so much for the guide..

Now I don't know if I should min max this character and push levels or make a new build.. Hmm...

Congrats on the UE and UA! :D

You have now char capable of doing lots of stuff. Making melee to be on par with this Chieftain will cost you a lot more. I suggest farm the crap out of the UE first and make some currency before you jump on the melee train. :)
i tried cwc volatile dead but feels like the single target is rly bad compared to just incinerate
moooo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info