[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

To the OP: where exactly is the Shock stacks comming from (in the original build, without Yoke)? Looking at the wiki, it seems impossible to shock relevant bosses with an almost pure ice damage build:

"
Hits below the minimum threshold of 1% effect are discarded,[1] effectively requiring a hit of 0.2% enemy maximum life. As an example, The Shaper and Uber Elder have approximately 74 000 000 life. Minimally shocking The Shaper and Uber requires a single hit of 150 000 lightning damage, while maximum shock requires a single hit of 7 400 000 lightning damage.

I noticed that all the theorical Dps is taking shock into account, but I´m not sure it happens often.
Last edited by junaum on Jan 12, 2020, 11:16:20 PM

[

No, lmao. No proof of this at all. Even if your video you're barely lugging around at depth 200.

"
Upto 40Mill DPS

I guess if "up to" is the keyword here, then yes, "up to" 40 million, but probably closer to like 2 million, max.

In your video you're doing 3.7/3.8 shaper which had roughly 18m HP and you're taking forever to even damage him. In 3.9 he now has roughly 69m HP. I can only even begin to imagine how slow this shit would kill ANYTHING.

Can you stop with this hilarious click bait? Literally only tricking new players into following this, pretty much every single comment in the thread here is "help pls build is bad how do I fix?" and unfortunately for them, there is no fix, because it's a horrible build. I legitimately feel bad for anyone who took their time to follow this build, and you should feel ashamed of yourself.[/quote]

Did you play the build? I currently do. I have no Issue up to t12's without even skill gems remotely leveled. Im not even lvl 80 yet, but i steamroll content. The only thing I changed is using Barrage as my ST setup instead of ice shot, because I just like it better. Instead of trying to spread hate here, you should help people understand a Build. And if you dont understand it, you should question how it works, not spread your BS here. What a utter disgrace for the community.[/quote]

I literally put it into PoB and it has NOT EVEN one million DPS with his Scourge Arrow. His Ice Shot is even trailing behind that at 300k. Of course you can do T12s, but you won't be doing UE/etc, and probably not even T16 bosses. ALl of his videos are from 3.8 or below. Bosses in 3.9 have 400% more health now in T16s, Guardians, Shaper, Uber Elder. Sirus has over 70M HP on A8.

PoB it yourself. As someone who has depth 1000+ Aul kills I'd love to see you attempt even an Aul 400 on OP's build. He's tricking idiots into thinking it's good, and clearly he's tricked you. Have fun doing Sirus/UE/Aul on with that "40m" DPS. Full mirrored gear phys wanders barely get to 35m, and my elemental wander barely has 21m. In fact, full delve SA builds that go CI with 200 es and scale nothing but damage and dodge/avoid (because you can't survive a single hit in depth 1000 anyway, even with 10k life) barely get up to 30m with resonated +3 bows with 110% wed.

Here is OP's real damage numbers + PoB.

https://pastebin.com/D9nkcX25

https://imgur.com/a/U6EpOeQ

Max Frenzy
Onslaught
Shaper/Boss
Tailwind
Cat's Stealth
Infusion
Point Blank
All Flasks

Enjoy.[/quote]

I posted a video of a t16 run a few posts before yours. As you can see the clear is stellar and both the boss and metamorph ar are quickly dispatched of. Shaper is also down, I've yet to try Uber Elder. Melt most t16 morphs within a vaal grace.
"

I literally put it into PoB and it has NOT EVEN one million DPS with his Scourge Arrow. His Ice Shot is even trailing behind that at 300k. Of course you can do T12s, but you won't be doing UE/etc, and probably not even T16 bosses. ALl of his videos are from 3.8 or below. Bosses in 3.9 have 400% more health now in T16s, Guardians, Shaper, Uber Elder. Sirus has over 70M HP on A8.

PoB it yourself. As someone who has depth 1000+ Aul kills I'd love to see you attempt even an Aul 400 on OP's build. He's tricking idiots into thinking it's good, and clearly he's tricked you. Have fun doing Sirus/UE/Aul on with that "40m" DPS. Full mirrored gear phys wanders barely get to 35m, and my elemental wander barely has 21m. In fact, full delve SA builds that go CI with 200 es and scale nothing but damage and dodge/avoid (because you can't survive a single hit in depth 1000 anyway, even with 10k life) barely get up to 30m with resonated +3 bows with 110% wed.

Here is OP's real damage numbers + PoB.

https://pastebin.com/D9nkcX25

https://imgur.com/a/U6EpOeQ

Max Frenzy
Onslaught
Shaper/Boss
Tailwind
Cat's Stealth
Infusion
Point Blank
All Flasks

Enjoy.

I posted a video of a t16 run a few posts before yours. As you can see the clear is stellar and both the boss and metamorph ar are quickly dispatched of. Shaper is also down, I've yet to try Uber Elder. Melt most t16 morphs within a vaal grace. [/quote]
"
Abogami wrote:

I posted a video of a t16 run a few posts before yours. As you can see the clear is stellar and both the boss and metamorph ar are quickly dispatched of. Shaper is also down, I've yet to try Uber Elder. Melt most t16 morphs within a vaal grace.

You want to see what 20M DPS looks like? It looks like this.

https://streamable.com/obr6t

You can't even do Sirus lmao. I looked at your post history. GL. If you don't look at the PoB of OP's post and still dismiss it I don't know what to tell you. Enjoy your 1.5M DPS build, tell others its 40M too.
Last edited by Arkuza on Jan 13, 2020, 1:55:53 AM
"
Arkuza wrote:
"
Abogami wrote:

You can't even do Sirus lmao. I looked at your post history. GL. If you don't look at the PoB of OP's post and still dismiss it I don't know what to tell you. Enjoy your 1.5M DPS build, tell others its 40M too.

I never claimed to have 20 or 40M dps. But you said this build would struggle with t12 content. And now you send me a video of a t16 Legion encounter? I don't see the point. I clear it just as fast if not faster.

You seem to have almost a personal vendetta against this build and its author. I agree with you that he has been misleading with the original post, but your previous post was also a little bit exaggerated, surely you can agree on that after I showed a t16 map + its accompanying morph.

I'm not claiming anything, just that you were wrong in your statement. And I'm not sure what DPS I have, but it seems as Path of Building is quite inaccurate when it comes to displaying those numbers, because I certainly didn't lack dps on Shaper even though my PoB might suggest that.

And yeah I failed on Sirus, what of it? I'm not sure I can do it on A8 but I'm fully certain I can do it on A5 (probably A8 too) now that I've had some practice for the fight.
"
Arkuza wrote:
"
Abogami wrote:

I find one thing interesting in your little "constructive" rampage here: none of your characters are from this league, all of them are in standard, which means you started playing, completed a few acts and deleted that char, cause you at least got 1 challenge done. You might have another account going on, but if you want some validity behind your claims, use that one to post here so people won't mistake you for some loudmouth with lots of theories and no practice.

Also I have trouble understanding the purpose of your continuous ranting here. You want to prove that bows suck? They do. But we still wanna play them. This is a pretty standard bow build. Other than trying to incorporate Gloomfang in it for the extra chain. Replace Ice Shot with TS, hyrri's demise for rigwald's and you get a working TS build.
Or do you just rant for ranting's sake?

We were doing pretty well on this thread trying to learn from eachother to figure ins and outs of this build. We've had enough with children of the minion whining about their inability to make bows work and how they suck compared to minions and how they regret making a bow build for the "bow league".
The last thing we need is a self-righteous prick trying to ruin it for everybody else.
Complaining about a build you are not even playing omegaLUL

If you only want to map and don't plan to do endgame bosses, like Sirus or Shaper, what amulet would you choose? I have seen people with pandemonious, yoke of suffering, solstice vigil a rare...
Same for the rings, I have seen people with taming, mark of the elder...and don't kknow what would be good for clear speed
My gear currently, dont have an watchers eye yet, belt needs to be improved next possibly, then boots, then gloves, maybe should add in a vaal grace.

If you look at poe.ninja a lot of people play a build similar like this, however with an assassins mark ring.

Pandemonius instead of gloomfang is the better option in my opinion, should be added in the build guide, at least as an alternative, although its pretty expensive.

The build is great for clearing maps, barrage for single target damage, however for the hardest bosses a tankier build with more focus on single target is really useful and probably a lot cheaper than getting the gear to clear uber elder or awakener with this build. But T16 metamorphs in softcore are relatively easily killable with a barrage setup for me.

Last edited by Karlchenkeule on Jan 13, 2020, 1:07:05 PM
Hi, what is the tier list for helmet enchants. What is the worst and the best of ice shot damage 25,40 and barrage +1 arrow?
"
DevonX1 wrote:
Hi, what is the tier list for helmet enchants. What is the worst and the best of ice shot damage 25,40 and barrage +1 arrow?

+1 Barrage enchant on fractal thoughts. (if you can afford it, otherwise just save it up)
IGN: Kogmawwwwwww

Buy list:
15%+ Quality for the following:Faster Attack, Faster Projectile, Added Fire Dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info