[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
obscenely wrote:
How does this build hold up against bosses such as Sirus and Uber Elder. Can this build do HoGM

Can do Sirus and Uber elder with a couple deaths. Can’t do hogm without gem swaps and the bursts nature of some of the grandmasters.
Should have the 3.12 changes ready for launch on Friday
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
would this be able to clear 100% delrious t15s with an aurabot?
"
Zelphar wrote:
would this be able to clear 100% delrious t15s with an aurabot?

Should be able to.
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
obscenely wrote:
How does this build hold up against bosses such as Sirus and Uber Elder. Can this build do HoGM

Can do Sirus and Uber elder with a couple deaths. Can’t do hogm without gem swaps and the bursts nature of some of the grandmasters.

just want to add something, from what we tried in metamorph league.

uber ulder is kind of annoying, since its a bit hard due to a lot of stuff happening there.

sirus is basically dps dummy as long as u know his attacks by heart, if u have like 4k~ hp - u got hit = dead.

for hogm, actually build kills it pretty fast, as long as there is some meat to take aggro for 1-2sec, for example i was yolo necro tanking hogm, while my friend kept killing everything from behind. worked good.
Heya,
i just read your Heist league update. Are you sure hextouch applies assassins Mark? I tried it, but did not generate any power charges and iirc the patchnotes stated, that hextouch now only applies linked hexes not marks.
Any ideas, how to generate the charges now? Power charge on crit maybe?
"
Carcharoth973 wrote:
Heya,
i just read your Heist league update. Are you sure hextouch applies assassins Mark? I tried it, but did not generate any power charges and iirc the patchnotes stated, that hextouch now only applies linked hexes not marks.

Just go Farrul's Fur + Aspect of the Cat on a rare piece of gear.
Or if rich, go with a power charge on crit/frenzy on hit chest. or the frenzy on crit quiver mod.

Hope this helps.
"
Carcharoth973 wrote:
Heya,

hextouch not works with mark, also socketing herald + coc + mark not works either.

cast manually, also dont use oskarm/shaped rings with mark, as they just give u lvl10 mark, which is without quality, biggest profit of this mark comes from quality, when u gain a chance to get power charge, when u hit a cursed enemy.

if u want power charges then..

1. farrul + cat
2. power on crit chest/corrupt of bow
3. stormrider
Hi, i am following the build in the pob app and i have some questions if anyone can help me:

1. I have no awakened skills right now, can i use the standard versions instead?

2. In Pob there's no movement skill, is it right? Is it not needed?

3. Also, the gloves has only 3 socketed gems. Which one would be the 4?

4. And my last question is about that Frost bomb level 20 that is not socketed in any piece. Is it supposed to be used in the gloves?

Thank you!

"
tffiad wrote:
"
Carcharoth973 wrote:
Heya,

hextouch not works with mark, also socketing herald + coc + mark not works either.

cast manually, also dont use oskarm/shaped rings with mark, as they just give u lvl10 mark, which is without quality, biggest profit of this mark comes from quality, when u gain a chance to get power charge, when u hit a cursed enemy.

if u want power charges then..

1. farrul + cat
2. power on crit chest/corrupt of bow
3. stormrider

This guy gets it :D
(referring to option 1)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info