[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

also anointment can help with power charges
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Carcharoth973 wrote:
Heya,
i just read your Heist league update. Are you sure hextouch applies assassins Mark? I tried it, but did not generate any power charges and iirc the patchnotes stated, that hextouch now only applies linked hexes not marks.
Any ideas, how to generate the charges now? Power charge on crit maybe?

hextouch not works with mark, also socketing herald + coc + mark not works either.

cast manually, also dont use oskarm/shaped rings with mark, as they just give u lvl10 mark, which is without quality, biggest profit of this mark comes from quality, when u gain a chance to get power charge, when u hit a cursed enemy.

if u want power charges then..

1. farrul + cat
2. power on crit chest/corrupt of bow
3. stormrider

This guy gets it :D
(referring to option 1)

Shit my bad, I'll change the OP. Admittedly, I'm flying blind as I got a bit wrapped up in a few other games and still never got round to playing like a tit.

Created a char with an appropriate name :D gimme a couple days to figure it all out. I know I'm a month late and for that I apologise.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Last edited by SynixProcessing on Oct 9, 2020, 1:07:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info