[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
Mepfis wrote:
Finished gearing for now. Got any ideas what i could upgrade next?

Got the Crit Hatred Watchers eye. 100% crit chance btw :D

Getting a 210pdps Opus next :P
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Hi Everyone!

I don't know, what I am doing wrong, but I am not even near ops damage numbers.

Maybe somebody could take a look at my char TetrisWithIceBlocks and tell me where I did the f**kup?

POB link of my char for your convenience: https://pastebin.com/XzrdsVkJ

Please help me!
"
Mepfis wrote:

Got the Crit Hatred Watchers eye. 100% crit chance btw :D

How did you manage that?

Btw has anyone killed Sirus with this build yet? I have him spawned but I'm terrified of trying on this character character since I only have 3.9l hp (and don't tell me I need more hp because with this build 500 hp is essentially equal to 5000, 2-300 more hp won't do shit for high tier content).

I'm leaning towards gearing my miner for bossing or even buying boost for Sirus.
What an insane clickbait title which will accomplish nothing but trap new players into this horrendous build filled to the brim with not only awful advice but statistical nonsense.

"
Tornado Shot has always been weak in my opinion, relying on so much help it's insane.

Is that why deep delve builds used *only* TS at 1200+ depth?

"
Delve 600+

No, lmao. No proof of this at all. Even if your video you're barely lugging around at depth 200.

"
Upto 40Mill DPS

I guess if "up to" is the keyword here, then yes, "up to" 40 million, but probably closer to like 2 million, max.

In your video you're doing 3.7/3.8 shaper which had roughly 18m HP and you're taking forever to even damage him. In 3.9 he now has roughly 69m HP. I can only even begin to imagine how slow this shit would kill ANYTHING.

Can you stop with this hilarious click bait? Literally only tricking new players into following this, pretty much every single comment in the thread here is "help pls build is bad how do I fix?" and unfortunately for them, there is no fix, because it's a horrible build. I legitimately feel bad for anyone who took their time to follow this build, and you should feel ashamed of yourself.
Last edited by Arkuza on Jan 9, 2020, 9:51:42 AM

My current gear after selling my cyclone character to make this, only level 78 but I feel my damage and survivability are a bit lacking, any suggestions? I also have green nightmare and lioneyes but no watchers eye
Last edited by PotatoPops on Jan 9, 2020, 10:53:34 AM
ATTENTION GUYS
Do not play this build.
It is really bad and does not hit the expectations.
No damage and no survivability.
"
FinalMix wrote:
ATTENTION GUYS
Do not play this build.
It is really bad and does not hit the expectations.
No damage and no survivability.

I agree, selling all my gear rn lol
This build is very solid, high cost to really maximize for this league or even destroy T14 and above, but definitely doesn't have problems with content.

I changed out a few things like Farrul's fur, but that's a extreme expense over Ire and voidfletcher without pierce is a must. When I farmed both of those things began falling over with this build.
I'm trying to get watcher's eye. Is the crit one always better?
POB shows better numbers with cold pen one when bossing.
I use ice shot-barrage support for single target.

https://pastebin.com/G1scMSq7

It's my POB. Tell me anything I can do to improve or something I'm doing wrong.
(some of the gems are just for leveling them)
Tried Sirus 3 times but all failed. I panic too much. Of course it's squishy too.
But I don't expect this character to be tanky so no problem for me.

1. Watcher's eye : Crit or Cold pen or even Added cold? (can't afford 2 hatred)
2. Instead of Watcher's eye should I get something else like better ring, boots,
gloves etc?
3. Or do I just farm till 100+ex because it's not a huge upgrade to get just one
hatred mod watcher's eye?

Wouldn't it be way better to use Barrage instead of Ice Shot for single target? Sorry if that has been asked before but according to pob Barrage would entail an insane damage increase.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info