[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

Would anyone here be interested in this watchers eye? if so you can pm me ingame or here.

Last edited by Hjelpen93 on Jan 6, 2020, 3:59:30 PM
Which bandit do y'all think is best? Alira or 2 passives. Both seem pretty helpful.

Hello, I've just rerolled to Ice shot build and invested around 30 ex for the gear. I am having tons of fun clearing maps. Speed is great but getting one shotted occasionally and metamorph fights are are kind of annoying. I am feeling like I am missing something with the gear but not sure what. Would you guys suggest a good way to improve the survivability while if possible maintaining the dps or even improve it.
May sell all my necro gear to make an ice shot deadeye. I originally had one and was struggling hard fighting metamorphs. Necro is safe but boring.

If I was to invest ~70ex could I build an ice shot deadeye which can melt metamorphs quickly, or is that just not realistic?
"
Emerzion wrote:
May sell all my necro gear to make an ice shot deadeye. I originally had one and was struggling hard fighting metamorphs. Necro is safe but boring.

If I was to invest ~70ex could I build an ice shot deadeye which can melt metamorphs quickly, or is that just not realistic?

Lol... with 70x budget, you should melt metamorphs in 2 seconds. My build budget is closer to maybe 40-50 ex now and I did metamorph quick even on heavy defensive map mods. I can send you a video of me running a t16 map.
IGN: Kogmawwwwwww

Buy list:
15%+ Quality for the following:Faster Attack, Faster Projectile, Added Fire Dmg.
"
lethilion wrote:

Hello, I've just rerolled to Ice shot build and invested around 30 ex for the gear. I am having tons of fun clearing maps. Speed is great but getting one shotted occasionally and metamorph fights are are kind of annoying. I am feeling like I am missing something with the gear but not sure what. Would you guys suggest a good way to improve the survivability while if possible maintaining the dps or even improve it.

For starters get rid of pierce on your quiver - either switch to Hyrri's Demise or try to vaal Voidfletcher and hope for the best.
Pierce fcks up chain mechanics.
Since you don't run Gloomfang and your chain is not on your single target setup, it shouldn't affect you that badly, but for once you will definitly see an improvement in map clearing and secondly, even one chain on morphs means +10% dmg from Ricochet when he's alone and easier handling of the spawns when they're up.

Also Ensnaring Arrow with Ballista Totem Support surprisingly helps a lot. To the point where I went with a 6L setup for that and just switch Mirage on my Ice Shot for Barrage Support for bosses/morphs. I threw in culling, knockback, multi totem and bonechill for good measure but it's an experimental thing, so do some more research before jumping on that.
Last edited by cimerea on Jan 7, 2020, 1:32:14 AM
tl;dr: how to stop being squishy?
Gear:
Spoiler

Currently running t14-t16 maps with awakening level 4.
There is the short list of things that can easily oneshot me:
-Metamorphs
-Elder guardians
-Shaper guardians
-legion rares
-Stupid beasts
-Syndicate
-Ice nova strongboxes
-Volatile blood rares

Ok, i can evade most of this manually, my character has chance to dodge/evade, but when that layers of defence bypassed - i am dead =(.

Options I see:
-anoint constitution
-find gloves/belt/abyssal jewel with t1 life
-find fossil crafted rares with %Life
-corrupt all gear to %life
-switch to necromancer

Any of this options are either expensive or reduces my dps (or both).

PS sorry for my english
PPS Any Sirius kill video with ths build?
Last edited by kopcap1348 on Jan 8, 2020, 6:05:06 AM
Well so I finally 6L-ed my Ire (getting 3 red 2 green and 1 blue on it was a little nightmare in itself) and to celebrate that fact I decided to fianally get me the Gloomfang and life on hit ring to go along with it:

Both cost me ~50c. Much less than what socket colors on Ire cost me...
I went down by over 1k life, which is not fun. But damage done to t11 morphs, which I currently farm for maps, is on the insane side as long as they don't have any retarded skills and I can just shoot them. Instead of running away from Evil Black Blobs of Doom all the time for instance. With this being my primary single target setup:

As you see this is still a work in progress but I can see hope here. 3 watchstone elderslayers were easy as pie with this so far.
For now I'm thinking of getting myself a corrupted Voidfletcher and replacing all the rares with higher life rolled ones, cause 3,6k life is just a no-no.
"
kopcap1348 wrote:
tl;dr: how to stop being squishy?
Gear:
Spoiler

Currently running t14-t16 maps with awakening level 4.
There is the short list of things that can easily oneshot me:
-Metamorphs
-Elder guardians
-Shaper guardians
-legion rares
-Stupid beasts
-Syndicate
-Ice nova strongboxes
-Volatile blood rares

Ok, i can evade most of this manually, my character has chance to dodge/evade, but when that layers of defence bypassed - i am dead =(.

Options I see:
-anoint constitution
-find gloves/belt/abyssal jewel with t1 life
-find fossil crafted rares with %Life
-corrupt all gear to %life
-switch to necromancer

Any of this options are either expensive or reduces my dps (or both).

PS sorry for my english
PPS Any Sirius kill video with ths build?

because this build is supposed to be that way, squishy...
Finished gearing for now. Got any ideas what i could upgrade next?

Got the Crit Hatred Watchers eye. 100% crit chance btw :D
Last edited by Mepfis on Jan 8, 2020, 7:58:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info