[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
Arkuza wrote:
What an insane clickbait title which will accomplish nothing but trap new players into this horrendous build filled to the brim with not only awful advice but statistical nonsense.

"
Tornado Shot has always been weak in my opinion, relying on so much help it's insane.

Is that why deep delve builds used *only* TS at 1200+ depth?

"
Delve 600+

No, lmao. No proof of this at all. Even if your video you're barely lugging around at depth 200.

"
Upto 40Mill DPS

I guess if "up to" is the keyword here, then yes, "up to" 40 million, but probably closer to like 2 million, max.

In your video you're doing 3.7/3.8 shaper which had roughly 18m HP and you're taking forever to even damage him. In 3.9 he now has roughly 69m HP. I can only even begin to imagine how slow this shit would kill ANYTHING.

Can you stop with this hilarious click bait? Literally only tricking new players into following this, pretty much every single comment in the thread here is "help pls build is bad how do I fix?" and unfortunately for them, there is no fix, because it's a horrible build. I legitimately feel bad for anyone who took their time to follow this build, and you should feel ashamed of yourself.

Did you play the build? I currently do. I have no Issue up to t12's without even skill gems remotely leveled. Im not even lvl 80 yet, but i steamroll content. The only thing I changed is using Barrage as my ST setup instead of ice shot, because I just like it better. Instead of trying to spread hate here, you should help people understand a Build. And if you dont understand it, you should question how it works, not spread your BS here. What a utter disgrace for the community.
"
"
Arkuza wrote:
What an insane clickbait title which will accomplish nothing but trap new players into this horrendous build filled to the brim with not only awful advice but statistical nonsense.

"
Tornado Shot has always been weak in my opinion, relying on so much help it's insane.

"
Delve 600+

No, lmao. No proof of this at all. Even if your video you're barely lugging around at depth 200.

"
Upto 40Mill DPS

I guess if "up to" is the keyword here, then yes, "up to" 40 million, but probably closer to like 2 million, max.

In your video you're doing 3.7/3.8 shaper which had roughly 18m HP and you're taking forever to even damage him. In 3.9 he now has roughly 69m HP. I can only even begin to imagine how slow this shit would kill ANYTHING.

Can you stop with this hilarious click bait? Literally only tricking new players into following this, pretty much every single comment in the thread here is "help pls build is bad how do I fix?" and unfortunately for them, there is no fix, because it's a horrible build. I legitimately feel bad for anyone who took their time to follow this build, and you should feel ashamed of yourself.

Did you play the build? I currently do. I have no Issue up to t12's without even skill gems remotely leveled. Im not even lvl 80 yet, but i steamroll content. The only thing I changed is using Barrage as my ST setup instead of ice shot, because I just like it better. Instead of trying to spread hate here, you should help people understand a Build. And if you dont understand it, you should question how it works, not spread your BS here. What a utter disgrace for the community.

i've only just gotten round to looking at these posts, I'm sorry to those who've not enjoyed it, I will admit I've made some mistakes throughout writing it, like for example Yoke of Suffering turned out to be like 10x better than Gloomfang for single target, except when using Vaal Breach then the chain just sent the damage off the charts. But alas as a few pointed out, relying on burst isn;t the most reliable. The rest I do stand by.

To the first guy, TS was used in deep delve for fork+chain round corners, works very well, but ice shot at +4/+5 chain did the same but with way better freeze, honestly only beaten out by cold ele hit shenanigans.

I say upto 40million because of the hypothetical mirror tier PoB which with the 3.9 update and a few tweaks could technically hit 50 mill. Thus the words "up to" my current guy in standard is about 9.5 million using a 1 good stat ring, shitty gloves, boots, one stat watchers eye etc. But yeah I see your point about the clickbaityness, ill edit it to have "hypothetically" at some point. (although I passed Delve 600 without a single issue so i have no idea whatcha on about)
Here have a video:

Even included a lovely "Hello Arkuza" so you can't claim it's old footage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbKVP7mys7w

There was originally a screenshot but I removed it for the 3.9 Guide

Finally you said
"I guess if "up to" is the keyword here, then yes, "up to" 40 million, but probably closer to like 2 million, max."

I'm assuming you don't understand scaling, so I'll break it down.
The difference between a 50% inc damage +1 gems legacy Hyrri's and a normal legacy hyrri's is
1,037,121.4 dps on scourge, this is all from the hypothetical setup, which is fully attainable

https://pastebin.com/w7LYSYzi

For example
The +1 on Awakened Cold is an extra 11 to 17 added cold, which with PB, Chin Sol and 750% from Scourge, scales well.

With Yoke, effect of shock is insane, the difference between 20% and 30% is
37,216,901 vs, 39,783,584 for one stat.

etc etc
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
So, in the end, i decided to leave this build behind me, swapped to "Will not advertise" and im way more satisfied, this was just too squishy and dmg is far from being good enough to justify the squishines
(i had about 9ex investment, so not really fully geared up, but not hopelessly undergeared aswell)

No hate here, maybe im just too stupid to play this, but for some of you who might struggle as i did, its not shame to swap it out :)

...I mean the clear was quite impressive, but i played lot of builds who did that...if not better then faster, but 3.9 is lot about boss killing imo and that part just didnt felt good enough for me.
Last edited by Kritix on Jan 11, 2020, 7:20:16 AM
Could someone playing this build on red maps take a video of regular mapping with boss and metamorph?

I am so confused about all the people complaining about their damage while on the other hand looking at OP's 600 delve and poe-ninja.
I'm mostly playing this build tho with a few tweaks here and there

Character has turned out really well imo. Killed Elder, Shaper do red maps and all metamorphs without too much fuss. Clears fast and dps seems good to me

I use a decoy totem with withering step to drop aggro a lot and also include vaal grace. Along with 5.5k hp i dont die too much
What a bad build in the current meta with tons of hp bosses... i wasted so much currencies to try to get a correct single target dps. (dont care about currencies but at least at the end, it would be great to get a correct build)

"
killyouridol wrote:
Could someone playing this build on red maps take a video of regular mapping with boss and metamorph?

I am so confused about all the people complaining about their damage while on the other hand looking at OP's 600 delve and poe-ninja.

Here's a pretty generic t16 Underground River run.

https://streamable.com/lzugq

Some quick thoughts on the build now that I've played it for a while;
Very fun & fast to play, the clear is 10/10 and the single target damage is also good for me right now as you can see in the video. You may think my life is low but I've realized on a build like this it doesn't matter if you have 4300 hp or 3800 when fighting t16 morphs and what not. People get oneshotted with 10k+ ehp, so my goal is to just get more damage so that we can kill most morphs within a Vaal Grace.

I've killed Shaper and Elder, got Sirus to 20% hp on A5, with the same life (3800) as in the video, dying from not knowing the mechanics and messing up a few times, but it's certainly doable. Guardians, conquerors, all of that is quite easy, however, you do get oneshotted often. It's very RNG heavy since if you get hit, you typically die, but quite frankly, I facetank t16 morphs like its nothing most of the time, and I don't know how many builds can do that.

https://streamable.com/lzugq
Hello there and thanks for the build. I would like to know if anyone has tips or knows of a guide to use ice shot to deep delve? I have a necro who is at 500 depth and kind of is stuck there. I saw that there were scourge raiders who go very deep and tried that rouote. I'm not good enough to avoid getting one shotted, so it hasn't really panned out, partially because I don't know what I'm doing. It was hard for me to stay with the cart and kill everything. I'm hoping I could spec over to Ice shot as I see some players have gone deep with it. This character would only be used for delving. I can change to a Deadeye if that works better. I have a dex stacking bow, awakened cold penetration, 6l legacy hyrri's, lioneye's, bottled faith, cinder, dying sun, voidfletcher, and fractal thoughts, but can change out gear. Can anyone lend a hand and steer me right? Any gear, gems, playstyle, passives would be appreciated. I think I need to play in the dark a little and shoot things offscreen. Thanks!
What should I upgrade next?
"
"
Arkuza wrote:

"

"
Delve 600+

"
Upto 40Mill DPS

I literally put it into PoB and it has NOT EVEN one million DPS with his Scourge Arrow. His Ice Shot is even trailing behind that at 300k. Of course you can do T12s, but you won't be doing UE/etc, and probably not even T16 bosses. ALl of his videos are from 3.8 or below. Bosses in 3.9 have 400% more health now in T16s, Guardians, Shaper, Uber Elder. Sirus has over 70M HP on A8.

PoB it yourself. As someone who has depth 1000+ Aul kills I'd love to see you attempt even an Aul 400 on OP's build. He's tricking idiots into thinking it's good, and clearly he's tricked you. Have fun doing Sirus/UE/Aul on with that "40m" DPS. Full mirrored gear phys wanders barely get to 35m, and my elemental wander barely has 21m. In fact, full delve SA builds that go CI with 200 es and scale nothing but damage and dodge/avoid (because you can't survive a single hit in depth 1000 anyway, even with 10k life) barely get up to 30m with resonated +3 bows with 110% wed.

Here is OP's real damage numbers + PoB.

https://pastebin.com/D9nkcX25

https://imgur.com/a/U6EpOeQ

Max Frenzy
Onslaught
Shaper/Boss
Tailwind
Cat's Stealth
Infusion
Point Blank
All Flasks

Enjoy.