3.6.3d Patch Notes

Very nice. Now we only need the ability to delete distant memories that are only facing each other and this league will be playable
"
Made further changes to preloading in an effort to reduce stuttering and lag from Betrayal encounters.

No, you did not.
too many patches, too many problems that should be sorted in TESTING, not this BETA LEAGUE
Patch is also so large for bug fixes. Over 1GB. Some of us live in countries with caps on data usage.
I downloaded the 1 gig update. I defragged and booted up the game in Wash dc. Within 2 minutes a total crash with system lock.

Rebooted machine and went to Texas and crashed within about 15 seconds.
Rebooted machine and went to California and crashed within a minute.

Lol. I give the fuck up. Game is still unplayable. Back to Warframe which is actually playable.
And whats about 50% of not written changes like the previos patches?
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Patch is also so large for bug fixes. Over 1GB. Some of us live in countries with caps on data usage.

1gb filled with MTX for everyday release
Betrayal still doesn't spawn 3 encounters. Just had a prophecy proc and only got 2 encounters. When is the fix for that coming out?
Another week goes by, cannot be inflicted by bleeding belts still not fixed. Maybe some day.
"
d3viant6 wrote:
too many patches, too many problems that should be sorted in TESTING, not this BETA LEAGUE

You are that "tester". So am i. All players are the testers and that's how we get so much content at this rate. Or would you like 1 league/year more? 1 league that they make 3 months and then test it internally for 9 months?

You can't expect them to make these huge leagues (called paid expansions in other games) AND find all or even the majority of bugs in a 3 months cycle.

If you don't want to "suffer" with bugs just play standard and wait extra 3 months to get previous league mechanics there :) Fully tested and working.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info