|3.6.3d Patch Notes
- Added 3D Art for Garb of the Ephemeral.
- Made further changes to preloading in an effort to reduce stuttering and lag from Betrayal encounters.
- Several Synthesis boss abilities are no longer affected by attack and cast speed modifiers.
- The number of monsters remaining in a Memory Void area can now be viewed in the top-right corner of your game.
- Storm Burst's tooltip now displays the frequency at which Orbs jump and the duration of Orbs.
- The Seraph Grace Wings have had their shininess restored to match their release shininess.
- Fixed a bug where areas in the Memory Void could inherit the area level of the preceding Memory. This could cause items, including maps, to drop at a lower level than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Screaming Essences could not be found in the Memory Void.
- Fixed a bug where the "x% increased Spell Damage per Y Strength", "+1 to Maximum Power Charges" (for Staves) and "+x% chance to Evade Attacks while affected by Grace" Synthesised implicit modifiers could not be obtained.
- Fixed a bug where the "x% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill" Synthesis implicit modifier as well as the Power Charge and Endurance Charge variants could not always be obtained on the intended base types.
- Fixed a bug where Synthesised items displayed the "Synthesised" name prefix in the wrong location when linked in chat.
- Fixed a bug where certain sources of items (such as Divination Cards or Delve chests) were unable to give Quivers. This fixes a common case where Veiled Quivers were more difficult to acquire than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the Rewritten Synthete boss could sometimes continue to deal damage after it died.
- Fixed a bug where taking a Savage Hit did not grant bonuses associated with it if the amount of life that remained after taking the hit was less than the amount of damage required for a Savage Hit to register.
- Fixed a bug where not all sources of Consecrated Ground created Consecrated Ground at the correct size.
- Fixed a bug where Ignites inflicted while wearing the Emberwake unique ring did not burn slower.
- Fixed a bug where "x% increased Minion Attack Speed" and "x% increased Minion Cast Speed" were not displayed in the tooltip of a skill if it was supported by the Minion Speed Support gem.
- Fixed a bug where some legacy versions of Titucius' Span could not be placed in the Unique Collection Tab.
- Fixed a bug with the Madcap Gloves where the Shadow's forearm could vanish.
- Fixed a bug with the Sunspire Hood and Huntsman Hood where the Ranger's neck could vanish.
- Fixed a bug where the effects of Vaal Righteous Fire microtransactions could display below the ground.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the deletion of characters in expired Private Leagues.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when entering The Ravaged Square.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Apr 16, 2019, 10:32:05 PM
Last bumped on May 21, 2019, 4:02:35 PM