3.6.3d Patch Notes

Well, it seems like the syndicate encounter wasn't fix at all, and it gets worst. Once you've failed to kill the intervention encounter the lag will persist, unless you abandon the map.
boring spamming little patch every week...boring the patching system on steam version...with reallocating 20gb+20gb rewriting every time.... give a solution..(rebuilt client steam with various little file and not a single 20gb file)

stand alone client is NOT a solution for me

i love playing on steam client
Last edited by xDarkillx on Apr 18, 2019, 8:48:35 AM
Sadly, my persistent crashing has returned with this patch. :(
Dear GGG,

Love your game.

But when Intervention Syndicate Squads spawn in, my screen freezes, and when it unfreezes I am dead. There doesn't seem to be anything I can do. It makes it very hard to play at level 90+ because it is extremely demoralizing to lose 10% xp like that. It is the most rage-inducing experience I have had in this game so far. But at this point it is not even rage-inducing anymore, it is just sad.

Can you please do something about the way Intervention encounters work, so it is not a death penalty? It's almost been two months of this already.
error -2147024882
"
Kajara wrote:
Sadly, my persistent crashing has returned with this patch. :(

Same here, ever since patch my game disconnects about 5/10 portal loading screens. Completely ruins the game for me, cant run nexus without making portal every tile transfer, ruined several 1 portal zana maps and lost countless trades because I get infinite loading screen and either have to alt tab and close game or wait forever for it to disconnect to login. BROKEN shit.
Can't run the game after this patch:

windows error:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: PathOfExile_x64.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 5cb562c0
Fault Module Name: PathOfExile_x64.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 5cb562c0
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000000000dc1d67
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

also sometimes a flurry of other errors when trying to close the error and poe window itself.
Map with Jun, lag ...
Sometime map with Jun, all map cleared and explored ( 0 monster remains )... no Syndacate / Jun found, lol

edit: on xbox one S
Last edited by koffuzza on Apr 20, 2019, 5:16:32 AM
Great patch! It is a pleasure to see that horrific optimization and freezes (hall of grandmasters map are my favourite) still in the game. Keep up the good work!
Wasted a t16 map due to constant dc. I got disconnected in the game while its loading. and after I wasted 4 damn portals and managed to get inside, got killed by the intervention since the whole screen freezes. you just made it worse instead of relieving it. seriously GGG, fix the God damn syndicate encounter!!!! do you guys even try?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info