3.6.3d Patch Notes

"
repair pls celestial aura

What's wrong with celestial aura?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
im still waiting for the patchnotes that says FIXXED BETRAYAL CRASH 100% REAL NO FAKES
"
GGG wrote:
Several Synthesis boss abilities are no longer affected by attack and cast speed modifiers.

Nice try but I won't be spending a dime until you get rid of the dumb mods affecting the boss.
"
"

go on page 3 and look at my screenshot

as far as i can tell its for AMD (CPU) users that there is no ground texture, for Intel users it looks like it should (judging from my small sample size aka my online buddies)
and the celetstial effects are all about space right, so its a shame that exactly this part is missing, and with the recent patchnotes they got me all wet and hyped just to be disappointed cause nothing got fucking fixed
Last edited by extasy1337 on Apr 17, 2019, 12:59:30 AM
Where do you want to go?NIKO!

NIKO:I do not know I'm lost

Last edited by xXx_1 on Apr 17, 2019, 1:32:47 AM
"
extasy1337 wrote:
"
"

go on page 3 and look at my screenshot

as far as i can tell its for AMD (CPU) users that there is no ground texture, for Intel users it looks like it should (judging from my small sample size aka my online buddies)
and the celetstial effects are all about space right, so its a shame that exactly this part is missing, and with the recent patchnotes they got me all wet and hyped just to be disappointed cause nothing got fucking fixed

as it's GPU related they prefetably need your model of a graphic card at hand and do apitrace with it.
lightning totems with 50 change to flee and other flanking stuff.
dialla is in horror of lioneyes watch burning in the morning glory.
something in eye. proofing boofing ceiling a top
teleports to distant vacuum
is there cockroaches?
Maybe freaking finally there will be no freezes and logouts when syndicate intervention shows up on a map...

MAYBE!
Stop whining. Endure all league content bugs and challenges for devs to deliver nice and clean addon to my precious standart league.
"
Fixed a bug where the "x% increased Spell Damage per Y Strength", "+1 to Maximum Power Charges" (for Staves) and "+x% chance to Evade Attacks while affected by Grace" Synthesised implicit modifiers could not be obtained.
Fixed a bug where the "x% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill" Synthesis implicit modifier as well as the Power Charge and Endurance Charge variants could not always be obtained on the intended base types.

I imagine that's definitely hurt some people. Getting correct bases is an insane RNG roulette, and wasting them bc the correct roll couldn't have been a fun experience.
"The Seraph Grace Wings have had their shininess restored to match their release shininess."

You failed to mention the Faith Guard wings had their Soulstealer-white-tone changed to a glowing piss yellow.

Now my character looks retarded but of course there's no way in hell I'll buy another cosmetic.

EDIT: Looks like the color wasn't actually changed so much as they added a glowing effect.
Last edited by Vekkul on Apr 17, 2019, 3:24:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info