What We're Working On

Would love to be able to play Synthesis up until new release!!! Not everyone will be playing but some of us will be!
switch to a 4 month cycle and fix the bugs with the game.
fix the greed with the map stash tab in standard !

make the masters spawn 100% in a map like dailies constantly to let us play what we want.

thats what you should be working on.
Awesomeness!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
We are also considering ending Synthesis on PC when the 3.7.0 expansion launches so that people can continue to play right up until launch if they so wish.

Yes please! I would very much love this!
RUN IT TIL THE VERY END!!! :D
can a bitch get her hat back
"
We are also considering ending Synthesis on PC when the 3.7.0 expansion launches so that people can continue to play right up until launch if they so wish. We are very keen to see how the community feels about this before we go about changing it. Let us know your thoughts! Related to this, we are interested in feedback on whether players would prefer that we have leagues run up until when the next one starts on PC, rather than ending a few days beforehand.

Let me phrase this is clearly as I can then...

If you do end up taking this route, please for the love of everything holy, provide a migrate option for those of us that actually do care about sorting our shit in standard to some degree.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Apr 8, 2019, 6:49:46 PM
Days off confirmed.. Gaming beginning May 10TH..
I too would prefer a few days off before league start, even if I don't play Standard. It's a good time to rest, plan ahead, breathe deep in anticipation and minimize burnout. It may also help in making sure migrations doesn't go (more?) haywire. For people in Standard, those days are important in order to calmly reorganize everything.

Glad 3.7 is a smaller league. Expansive league contents are exciting (as Chris Wilson presented, bigger league equals bigger crowd and GGG is a business), but as a player I can't help but worry that they force relocation of precious resources away from much much needed optimization and behind the scenes tweaks. Honestly, unless POE gets optimized I won't be able to play very soon. Crashing over and over again for 15 min to login the game isn't fun... and buying a new PC is easier said than done.

Anyway, was in hiatus during Turmoil/Mayhem, so can't wait to try them out!
Last edited by Zphyr on Apr 8, 2019, 6:50:45 PM
I'm very pleased with an event being held once again. Hopefully Cadiro will greet us there to help with challenges!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We are very keen to see how the community feels about this before we go about changing it. Let us know your thoughts! Related to this, we are interested in feedback on whether players would prefer that we have leagues run up until when the next one starts on PC, rather than ending a few days beforehand.

I'm a fan of between-league breaks, although maybe not as long as we have. Four days are ages! It's a good time to take a break and forget about PoE to enjoy the start more. It's also nice to have a day or two to sort items after league merges. It's a time that maybe is not like Christmas, but there's something special about it. And there are always people confused about league merges, asking all kind of questions in the forum. I feel making them have to deal with it after new league start would not be the greatest idea.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Legintown wrote:
"
relod87 wrote:
Not a fan of not giving a break between the league ending and 3.7. The few day break gives proper time to migrate the characters and items to standard before the new league launches. It would be another blow to standard which keeps getting the short end of the stick with every update nowadays.

+1

+2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info