What We're Working On

you should improve the optimization of the game, thats what you should working on
Bout damn time melee got balance changes, but if it's another base damage piecemeal buff it won't change a damned thing.
I'm trusting you guys SUCCTION
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
"
Legintown wrote:
"
relod87 wrote:
Not a fan of not giving a break between the league ending and 3.7. The few day break gives proper time to migrate the characters and items to standard before the new league launches. It would be another blow to standard which keeps getting the short end of the stick with every update nowadays.

+1

+2
"
Legintown wrote:
"
relod87 wrote:
Not a fan of not giving a break between the league ending and 3.7. The few day break gives proper time to migrate the characters and items to standard before the new league launches. It would be another blow to standard which keeps getting the short end of the stick with every update nowadays.

+1

Lol. Who cares. End the league with a few hours before the new league and that is plenty of time. A few days is a very, very long time, and this is confirmation that that is not necessary on their backend, so there is literally no point in them doing so....

Anyway, the league is already dead according to reddit super sleuths (or according to Steam numbers and Twitch streamers), so Synthesis is probably prime time for Mayhem/Turmoil hijinks. I just hope it's actually cranked up to 11 this time, because honestly the previous iterations have been underwhelming - I say combine Mayhem and Turmoil into something new to please players of both, and since people who are giving Standard a reacharound are getting shafted anyway, voided leagues are garbage and should be forgotten. I think it's clear that Standard and the overall "economy" are abandoned, so can we actually have some fun for a change?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Looking forward to it.

Please consider making favour easier to get (everything was said on this thread).
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
I would LOVE to lose the few day dead space between leagues. I hate that time so much. If there are no technical issues to running the previous league up until the day of the new league, I'm all for it.
Seconded. It's a weird limbo of having incredible amount of hype to play POE and not being able to actually play the game because all your characters got migrated and your standard stash is a mess.

A mess is an understatement. My standard stash just started research on nano technology to augment its cybernetic implants while I'm smashing rocks together on Synthesis. We uh... we don't talk much anymore.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Apr 8, 2019, 6:39:53 PM
i was just looking for "due to generally negative player response, synthesis league will be ended earlier and will not go core"

havent got it :(
kind regars
"
We are also considering ending Synthesis on PC when the 3.7.0 expansion launches so that people can continue to play right up until launch if they so wish.

YES PLEASE!
Please keep the few days between the end of a league and the start of the new one! This way, we can relax a bit, sort the stash on standard, prepare builds for the new league and so on.

Without this off-time it would be an uncomfortable rush.
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info