What We're Working On

Guyz!

Now be ready for 10x memories and 10x intervention encounters on each location!
This is the buff!
Turmoil event Hype!

(also as they surely know betrayal lag will not be fixed anytime soon, but instead the only one and single portal in this event will be available for any map device to cover the losses!)

Enjoy!
xD

About no delay: I think better keep as it is, tho standard players will have an opportunity to get some league things from the league players, if there will be no no delay, all crowd will directly proceed to the new event, so no STD trading. Don`t alienate the most of your loyal playerbase even more. I know you do your best with STD map tabs, but still..
Last edited by DarkJen on Apr 9, 2019, 5:08:27 AM
Hyped! Now show me where my next 60 bucks go.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
FIX the standard MAP TAB
Don't even think of adding synthesis to core

Try, try, try... sighs..... to ensure that the "significant balance focus on Melee" isn't just massive across the board nerfs to everything spell related, in an attempt to give the appearance melee is now imaginary better.

Keep at least a one week break between leagues, or as others have said, give an option to opt out of a league a week, 2 weeks, a month out!!!! and migrate to standard.

FIX the standard MAP TAB, i don't care how you do it, JUST DO IT. Make current ones remove only and give us an actual working map tab, we paid for it, we expect simple things to work. FIX it, even if its 3 or so leagues to late.

If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
@GGG

Please do listen, it's not just a matter of complexity of league. There's also issues with league integration of past mechanics. You should consider reworking them so that players actually have more control of what content they would like to engage in, like Zana mods usually provide, and scarabs. Sometimes people just want to map all day without being pushed to do something else because a bar is full.
"
relod87 wrote:
Not a fan of not giving a break between the league ending and 3.7. The few day break gives proper time to migrate the characters and items to standard before the new league launches. It would be another blow to standard which keeps getting the short end of the stick with every update nowadays.

This. It allows me to sort my std stash and test some potential builds for the new league.

Also, yay, new breach league incoming, lol.
the few days breaks feel like a nice break.

BUT the major point you guys should be focusing on is PERFORMANCE.
Last league for example was fine.
This league, however, anything that spawns a lot of mobs simply craps on my frame rate.
Hardware monitor turned on: about 30% CPU and GPU load, but my frames drop to ~2-4 regardless. And i do have an SSD... it barely registers activity... it infrequent and swift. RAM is good, about a constant 12GB utilisation (out of 16GB total)
I don't know what you changed from last league, but it's barely playable.
I can't do breachstones FFS!
The delve node that spawns a crap ton of bears... i just pop all my evasion/dodge flasks and hope for the best.
I am really impressed to see the engagement on this forum, the way everyone is responding to each and everything in this forum is just fantastic. I am glad that I joined this community.

-------------------
Penny Saviour
Was hoping to see some QoL improvements for synthesis. With a few small QoL improvements this league could be much much better. Right now this league and how it plays reminds me of the 90's game: The Incredible Machine(fun but mechanically old for today's time). Ah well.
Would love to see some statistics on synthesis challenges. Kinda curious to see how many players are going for the wings, I feel they will be extremely rare.

For the record: just because a league is considered bad and players(like me) complain alot, does not mean we do not love the game still! Players can handle complicated league's, just have to make then easy/fluid/fun to play in terms of gameplay. We play PoE, we can handle complicated.

I've always wondered why you guys never let the league run untill the servers go down for the next league/expansion, since most stuff is/was only transfered to standard when the servers go down.

Maybe remove betrayal with the new expansion as well. Stupid one-shots aside, discovering recipe's through synthesising seems much more natural and practical than through betrayal and unveiling. Stopping during maps to stand still on damaging ground effects is not good gameplay in my opinion(for choices/unveiling etc).

Keep up the good work, but please do not give up on this league! Synthesis could be a fun addition like delve.

PS: Three small QoL improvements that would majorly fix synthesis: Turning pieces, always three counts and a more compact nexus. (this is besides my other suggestions in previous threads)
Last edited by sarannah101 on Apr 9, 2019, 5:38:18 AM
My cons of this game:

1. Hated how large this game had become, 3 times the original. You sacrificed some of your players just to improve your game graphics, we lower those graphic values anyway. Mediocre graphics with thrilling combat system favors player/s. I had a very good experience with the old graphics - very smooth play. Stacking previous leagues in new league is a big no to me, too much things to do, all we need are the loots. There should be a simpler way of acquiring those.

2. The pace of this game is too fast - wish all of our characters, enemies, bosses actions (including movement and combat actions) are permanently cursed with Temporal Chains where all move 20% slower - that means more time to react from attacks. IMO dodging attacks is more fun than tanking everything.

3. Spamming skills makes character actions and skill effects ugly.

4. It has always been an "Attack speed + Leech" meta. Except channeling skills, those are awesome.
Last edited by hydrodyne19 on Apr 9, 2019, 5:50:36 AM
"
We are also considering ending Synthesis on PC when the 3.7.0 expansion launches so that people can continue to play right up until launch if they so wish.

Please do this! It sucks having forced downtime instead of being able to play when I'm in the mood.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info