What We're Working On

Please run the league up to the day the new league starts. The break sucks and most people i know just go and play something else.

People can choose not to play and sort standard stuff out if they want to, just push the mayhem stuff to standard later.
#StandardLivesMatter
Hello guys,

I think running the New League mechanics untill just before the launch of a new league can be interesting as long as the game is stable.

I indeed really like the deepness and personalisation level of PoE but for the first time since I have restarted to play the game on abyss league, I have decided to totally stop to play and this is not without regrets, proof being I supported PoE 2 leagues in a row.

The reason ?

Too much bugs and stability issues which add such a level of frustration that I dont enjoy playing anymore. Because yes, what the point to play cautiously my char if loading a betrayal map means 10-20 seconds of freeze and 10% death experience penality ? Is it normal to be happy with the fact I managed to go in Oriath town with like max 10 chars in without being disconnected ? And if the solution is "format your disk and use a SSD" that is not a solution.

I like PoE and I'm glad it extends to another supports to conquer a larger public. Anycase GGG, the best League mechanics you could currently propose would be (in my opinion ofc) "No New League mechanics this League, we will fix all issues,bugs and optimize the loadings!" Be sure I would support such a League and maybe I wouldn't be the only one 😁
I'm really enjoying synthesis now and don't get to play as much as I'd like, so being able to play right up to 3.7 would be amazing. Every extra day would be much appreciated.
try to work on resonator and fossil tab.. try this :D
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
A few days off to clear the remove-only stash tabs.
END the league a few days beforehand!!

Dont change that!
I like the idea of giving people an option to play right until the start of the new league, but I think we should get at least one day to handle the migration to standard.

So maybe leave at least one day between leagues. It's not long enough to really delay anyone, and it'll give pack rats like me at least one evening to sort my standard stash, rather than having to rush right into a new league.
Do what you like, its your server, if we don't like it we'll leave.
I've noticed that many people, myself included, are behind with the challenges (at 22 for now, at this point in any league had closer to 30) so I would welcome the chance to play right up until 3.7 launches, at my own pace.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Apr 9, 2019, 4:48:47 AM
Just make sure your infra improvement won't mess up with my already pitiful latency of 115-150ms.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info