What We're Working On

I am glad too hear that the development of next expansion is going great and i cant wait for more information on the next league (and the melee changes ofc).

I am also glad too hear that you are bringing back the end of a league fun times :).

For me it wont make much of a difference if leagues go on until the new league launches, as i usually stop after 1½ - 2 months in. But i suppose it will give more people time too try to get the last challenges they want compleeted. So unless this comes at a cost for you guys i can only think of it as a possitive.
can we bug test the Flashback / Turmoil events before they come out? i'd like to play a stable game for the next few months thanks :)
I would prefer the way it is now, meaning that you keep the short break between leagues.

Great news otherwise, keep up the good job!
Abisslayer, the Tank of Blades! - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1751060
Abisswalds, the Flaskman!

noiceee
"

I hope performance is focused on as well, considering if our flagship pc's cant sustain 144 frames im sure the average gamer will really be frustrated to drop to 4 fps every few seconds...

4fps sounds about right. The only thing that matters to me atm is performance. I wont be able to play in a league or 2 at this rate so it doesn't really matter what content is created.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Let us know your thoughts! Related to this, we are interested in feedback on whether players would prefer that we have leagues run up until when the next one starts on PC, rather than ending a few days beforehand.

Well...some players need a short moment/a few days to sort their stash.
Others....tend to hord "Remove Only" tabs.

We should give E2E challenge leagues a try.
Processing tuned down tempest shield MTX [pending...]
"
Our internal playtest version of the new league is much further along than leagues normally are at this point in the development cycle.

Well of course they are, just by releasing this statement they are already further along because we all know you have NOT done any QA of the past shit leagues and it has shown!!!!

"
We are also considering ending Synthesis on PC when the 3.7.0 expansion launches so that people can continue to play right up until launch if they so wish.

NO NO and NO. I'd rather a week out from the new league, you make and OPT OUT button so we can migrate out of dumpster leagues even earlier.

"
Let us know your thoughts!

FIX the god damm PAID for map stash tab. You have effectively STOLEN it by making it useless each league.

Do some actual QA for a damm change, stop releasing bugged alpha mode leagues. Actually get testers and not try to salvage a dumpster league a month into it, just like this league 70% already left.

70%+ already left this league, consider closing it a month earlier and NOT extending up to when the new league starts.
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
I like the idea of leagues running up to the very moment the next one starts. I'm not sure how it would turn out, but I think it sounds nice.

Mayhem/Flashback definately sounds awesome!
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
I have a life, a g/f and a job (unlike the overwhelming majority here), so the 4 days break should be extended to a week!!!!!! My g/f would deeply appreciate it thanks.

Delete Synthsucks altogether and DO NOT implement into core. It will not be missed at all, by anyone.
So can I take my Synth chars into this layer over the current league? or do I have to level again a char to mapping levels so that I can (ab)use the flashback/turmoil/whatever to get 36/40 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info