What We're Working On

Maybe fix the cuck fucking intervention encounters before you focus on new content so much?

Would be nice to have a a fun and playable game again before you go and add new shit that will more than likely present new issues...

/e Not once in any of the "things were working on" was there even a mention of the issues with intervention... So am I to assume that this is not even being worked on until after the launch of 3.7?

I already quit this league 2 weeks in, for the simple fact that I die in any map with syndicate encounters that isnt a white map... or at least its very likely to kill me. thus making leveling to 100 impossible and just overall making the game not fun for me. One of the first leagues I have not got to 36+ challenges... and many many others have quit because of this same exact issue and yet all i have seen done is 1 post asking people to post system specs...

Big thanks to GGG for working on the important things like adding new helmet mtx and adding the game to ps4 consoles with the same fucking issue.... really nice GGG thanks again for all your hard work in putting out a quality product.. and then knowingly releasing it on a new platform with the same problems.. yes i play POE on PS4 as well and the same shit is on the console... intervention encounters freeze and fuck your game so bad its next to impossible to play...
Last edited by anything321 on Apr 8, 2019, 9:45:45 PM
"
The only thing the community cares about is making sure the next league launch is not a total disaster

/.../

A turmoil/mayhem could be alot of fun although im sure newbie players will find it overwhelming

/.../

I really hope these melee changes are fun and engaging and I cant wait to see what we have in store

/.../

p.s. most of us dont give a shit about standard league... so if you wanna end the league on a new start it wont affect many people.

Most people quit by month 2... so most people wouldnt be playing Synthesis by the time the newest league is about to launch.

I make those my words, which, in short are: no disaster at the new league launch, eager for melee noice and fun improvements, don't care either about standard (GGG, you have the data, you know that quite well.)

What could I add? Just don't mess with new chaos/energy shield stuff. I love DoTs, you did a good job about spells, now it's high time phys DoTs (bleeding and stuff) received their deserved attention - as well as remembering that there is a weapon called "dagger", whose creation was yours, unless, for GGG, daggers = Dialla (no love for, ever - pun intended.)

Ps. Forgot to mention that the only thing that I've been really loving during this synth league is the glimmerwood stuff.
Last edited by Perfect_Sin on Apr 8, 2019, 9:40:23 PM
Personally I like the gap between the two leagues. You can end this league 2 months early if it helps.
Yeah, I would worry about the tech issues before throwing new content on to possibly make it worse.

Whether a league ends 3 days before the new begins or not should really be the least of your concerns. Try hiring someone to fix the whacked out code.
Censored.
The end of the league doesn't matter a lick. The four days or so break is nice to have. Being able to play would be nice too. So it's a wash. Do what you think works best.
Shit.

Synthesis gets cut short.

I am serious.
I really appreciate the "what we are working on" posts and the request for feedback. keep up the good work GGG!

Regarding synthesis league, I like the nexus and memory fragments, but I feel the synthesizing mechanic is just too complex and not intuitive enough and needs a ridiculous amount of datamined information to create anything decent.
it would be great if the synthesizer would show possible outcomes or at least "unlock" the required fractured mods similar to a recipe list, once you synthesized a specific mod.

for me, betrayal, delve and incursion where perfect in terms of rewards, enjoyment and complexity. a simple league in between is nice, but don't be afraid to create more complex and risky leagues in the future, there's always gonna be a vocal minority.

Regarding end of league event I would love a DELVE RACE! unlimited sulphite and then How Deep Can You Go Exile - the dream <3
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
Appreciate those update posts.

If you're planning to end leagues without breaks between them, give people an option to migrate their characters during the last week or so. I imagine there are quite a few of those who mostly play leagues, but still like to have their Standard stash clean and sorted out - which, without a break between leagues or without a migration option is impossible to do.

I, too, would appreciate a Delve race, but if that option isn't on the table, mayhem\turmoil will do :P.

As for the next league - i've given this feedback after Bestiary, and i'll give it again here. Please stop making complex and far-reaching leagues during your holiday period. It seems to hurt your development process a lot. Sure, Synthesis feels quite nice to play today, after all the fixes (except that i'll probably never touch the synthesizer at all, and decay in stable memories is a war crime), but that took way too long - and, as Chris said in his GDC talk, this was due to you coming up with the league prototype way, way too late.

Also, while the Delve implementation right now is pretty fine as it is, Betrayal needs a lot of work. Even if you disregard the freezes (which still aren't fixed for me, but that might just be my PC acting up, i dunno), there are still way too many bug floating around, building the syndicate ties from the ground up on a new character is frustrating, and don't even get me started on grinding veiled mods.
THANKS! Like my prayers have been heard. Totally in for event league and also very glad to see synthesis cut off in time. I dont care if theres a break between leagues because i dont care about standard anyways.

Very positive GGG, thanks again!
Sounds HYPE!

I kinda like having a little bit of standard time between leagues to test a few things, but I 100% would be in favor of shortening it to like 24 -48 hours or so. As someone that is normally playing right up till the end, it would be nice to have less down time between the leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info