What We're Working On

Feelsgoodman poe into more poe finally ^.^
Really need to have an open discussion as to how (if) Synthesis makes it into core.
Feedback on timing of leagues: I'd say no, don't have it run up against the next.

Reasoning: if a player wanted to take a break, their only options would be to stop the previous league early or to skip a league.

This probably won't be the most popular opinion, but I'm actually all for a slightly longer break between leagues. That would give devs time to address general game issues and improve the overall experience, while also increasing the relevance of standard, and as mentioned before, it also makes it less likely for a player to need to skip an entire league. Of note: increasing the relevance of standard also increases the relevance of leagues, since it gives meaning to all the stuff you earned. On that note, it would be be cool if there was something different about standard that made it a more worthwhile place to visit between leagues, if only just to make it more relevant. No idea how to do that though, maybe some standard-only mechanic that eats loot (to counteract inflation), and focuses on hideout related things? Maybe let players build loot museums or something? Idk.

People joke about "bugfix leagues", but in all seriousness, that's what a longer off season could do.
ive been insanely laggy since the new league, to the point i can hardly play even just to move around my hideout. never been a problem before, and i was running fine earlier in the league, but the past few weeks POE has been borderline unplayable for me :(
warframe still runs fine.
Feedback on timing of leagues: i also say no. do not run the end of the league directly up against the next.

Reasoning: this is a prime time for people to take a short break as not to get burnt out. it is also an incredible time period for people to be on the forums/reddit/etc getting teasers and building the hype for the next league.
people also use this time to run builds and test ideas on standard in anticipation for the next league.
Synthesis league is probably the most banned league in the history of the poe, and perhaps at the same time the worst let it end this crap

removal of dx9 has a very negative impact on many players is with a lot of fps declines not all players have super computers so you could take this into account !
"

p.s. most of us dont give a shit about standard league... so if you wanna end the league on a new start it wont affect many people.

Most people quit by month 2... so most people wouldnt be playing Synthesis by the time the newest league is about to launch.

Most don’t give a shit about your opinion.

See how easy it is to generalize?
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
xMustard wrote:
Feedback on timing of leagues: i also say no. do not run the end of the league directly up against the next.

Reasoning: this is a prime time for people to take a short break as not to get burnt out. it is also an incredible time period for people to be on the forums/reddit/etc getting teasers and building the hype for the next league.
people also use this time to run builds and test ideas on standard in anticipation for the next league.

+1
1. Flashback with 5 mods pls :) Having tons of mobs is fun.
2. Have master spawn in every zone. Progressing delve or betrayal would be so much easier if at least there was one of them in each map.
3. I think league could continue and end depending on what is most reasonable from tech point of view. I guess merge old league 2 days early so there is less issues, confusion and drama of league start.
4. If there was way to release path of building update as old league ends people could mess around in std and pob

Thanks
"
cgexile wrote:
"

p.s. most of us dont give a shit about standard league... so if you wanna end the league on a new start it wont affect many people.

Most people quit by month 2... so most people wouldnt be playing Synthesis by the time the newest league is about to launch.

Most don’t give a shit about your opinion.

See how easy it is to generalize?

Well said. I could not care less about his opinion and I do like standard:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info