What We're Working On

Probably alot of peoplw wouldnt mind if you end synthesis tomorrow.
The mechanics of it are without question not what im used to at least.
This current league would have been , in my point of view, a major success probably even core worthy if you had simpler mechanics. I feel like i need to take 5 degrees of 5 different uni's to get the hang of it.
By simpler mechanics i mean something like, kill a huge pack of mobs in a decaying area , whatever, get some items with frac mods that you can craft however you like as they are at this point. But nothing of the synthesis items like they are now. Make it so when you sell that frac item to vendor you get some specific scraps. Example selling a bow will give you some bow scraps. 1000 scraps will be swapped to the npc 1st cavas then zana to get a boss fight . That boss fight if successful will 100% drop an orb that will turn a bow, cuz we used bow scraps, into a synthesised bow of the same base with a random new implicit. Done deal. That is what i would have been hype on a league. Kill stuff get loot. At the end of a day be pleased or be pissed. Either way. You understand what you're doing. Also if someone new would wanna give PoE a chance . Synthesis is prolly the most awfull league to do so. Those 4 tabs will point the finger at you and laugh out loud every step of the way.
1) I sure hope that event counts as a race for the purposes of the race achievement, which is the only one I'm missing and has been driving me (slightly) nuts :>

2) Count this as a vote for maintaining the inter-league break. I very much like to sort out my Standard stash, but don't want to have to spend valuable beginning-of-new-league time doing so. Although I guess if you provide the *option* to migrate early, then I certainly wouldn't mind if others can play the old league right up until the new if they want.

3) Simpler league: I always feel like you listen to, or at least try to listen to, your player base more than any other developer I know. Thanks for staying true to that.
"
We are also considering ending Synthesis on PC when the 3.7.0 expansion launches so that people can continue to play right up until launch if they so wish.

Yeah, why not screw standard more right?
I make build guides for fun.

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/cent664
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/cent664
"
Let us know your thoughts! Related to this, we are interested in feedback on whether players would prefer that we have leagues run up until when the next one starts on PC, rather than ending a few days beforehand.

Some people prefer to sort out their standard stash others prefer to play to the end... The vast majority probably does not care though.

Why not end the league on Thursday night. That way people have 24h to sort their stash of needed and can still play quite a long time?

Edit: I guess a voluntary migration in the last week (kind of like SSF to normal) would be hard to code?
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Apr 8, 2019, 8:27:10 PM
I would love for leagues to last into the next league, mainly because I hate dealing with my stash in standard so I end up not playing at all until the new league.
We are also considering ending Synthesis on PC when the 3.7.0 expansion launches so that people can continue to play right up until launch if they so wish.

- Yes do this
Bring console trading system to PC please.
Just end the league now or like usual . On another note why does the game play worse than before doing away with windows xp & vista support , it should be better made room by taking that stuff out but why is the game more GB , lol hope it gets better.
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
indian ocean
latency
gateway
"... we are interested in feedback on whether players would prefer that we have leagues run up until when the next one starts on PC, rather than ending a few days beforehand."

Hm, this means no cashing in from the item sales for those who play mostly leagues and like to trade for std currency the items they brought from league. (During that couple of days window)
And also a harder time for permanent standard players who would like to aquire items coming from the recently ended league.

♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info