Update about Synthesis League Changes

"
lolirot wrote:
Maybe the fix for that is what they talked about being able to move the memories??
under the "Moving Memories" header?

I don't think so. The change refers to placed memories, which reward islands are not.
Also, that would make getting rewards trivial - just move it right to the Nexus and grab it, no pathing required.

"
haker2001 wrote:
- If I plan a path to a reward node and I get the rewards from that node, please give me the possibility to go back to the previous memory tile, instead of going to the nexus and repeat the path to arrive on the spot where the reward memory was. It's frustrating to burn paths to arrive in the same spot to continue my journey from there.

That's already in the changes. You get a portal between the reward zone and the entrance.
When constant disconnects and 5-sec freezes would be fixed?
Always low challenge standard players complaining about leagues.. go back to Standard ha!
Positives
I really like the option to minimize the mods now that my build runs everything Its fantastic to have more looking space!
Sythnesis is great, really is I take it most people haven't figured out the "set path" you're forced into going but once you do the area opens up.
I like that zones now have more loot its basically a timed 30% packsize map! awesome rolled for free.
I'm not bothered by the decay so I will say its a positive if no decay it would be way too easy.
I really like that I can get more challenges now at least 7 were blocked by bugs shame :/
Its looking to be another easy 36 challenges league.
Negatives
I still have some unexpected disconnection issues right after the newest patch :/ really blows.
I don't like the structure for leagues tbh back in the beginning when the leagues truely added density to standard being Nemesis (rare Monsters), Bloodlines (magic monsters) Ambush (strongboxes), it really feels like leagues have way too much content to fully test out the mechanic of that said league.
I truely believe that if the game is supposed to buff the experience for standard then less content in leagues would do that so purpose of the league would be to mass scale test that.
Right now it seems like everyone in the league is skipping Sythnesis because they can.
These are much needed changes.
there are no changes that can save this SHIT league.
memories are boring piece of trash.
dead game
bring back 3.13
It seems like it finally getting better, thanks)
Not a native speaker, so...
these changes are proof that GGG releases code that even they know is full of bugs and not well thought out.

stop using the playerbase to debug your bad code.

test the code BEFORE you release it !

sounds dope, so there will be an incentive to play the new league mechanic after all - top work!

Also, what about the syndicate spawns? You're working on that as well? Getting regular instance crashes on spawn (almost always on ambushes, sometimes on transport, fortress seems to work just fine) is pretty annoying atm...
GJ ggg, don't listen to these crybabies. Even when good is done they complain... Much respect for you guys.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
tbh i doubt this will improve the synthesis content significantly

it will yield more, much more rewards for real hardcore gamers who are masochising themselfes into
the nexus.

all other players ( 99% ) can just go on ignoring this mess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info