Update about Synthesis League Changes

Now that's what i'm talking about! Simplify the system and increase the rewards. Good stuff GGG.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
and what? that league just p2w content for testing.
but what we expecting after company was sold xD
Love you! I am so looking forward to finding time to test the new changes :D
A quick read seemed to make sense but simply looking at it a 2nd time tell me this make little sense.

Monster Density
Ok, I was sure it was normal and bad packs but its a bug.
I get it.

Distant Memories
Yeah sure for the most part but?
"
you will now be informed that you have found the rewards with a pop-up.

Really ? I hate them, ppl hate them and ever since we saw them in the 90s on the internet we hate them. I wish this post could pop up on your computer each time you have found a new code to compile.

Moving Memories
How about 90 degres rotation ? 180 not allowed...
Your whole part about nerf is all because of moving memory and there no point in constructing.. You just want to activate them anywhere with that concept to mod them asap... In short, you just destroyed the whole league with this single thing.. You just map map with unreliable layout, unworthy reward that take too many stash tabs.

Memory Modifiers
No comment.. No more construction, no more planning, no more chance to make a zone super fun at the cost of making others less rewarding.

So in short the solution = More rewards, less mechanics, Global Blocking and a fiasco worse than sextant blocking.

Is that how you work ? Ask us to brainstorm for you ?
Pls send me tencent shares as payment.

Last edited by petitcrabe1 on Mar 22, 2019, 6:43:28 AM
"
Please note that we're still testing and iterating on the above changes. They may change further before release, potentially significantly. We are trying to get these out as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience, feedback and support!

They are "still testing". That is good joke. Really? You are testing something? No kidding! You were not able to test any part of this junk league before it was released, and now you're "testing"? No, no, no. Now WE are testing and you can read about the results of these tests here and on reddit. You've only tested the patience of players that's already over.

As quick as possible? Another joke. All stupid mechanism are still there, live and kicking. STANDARD STASH TAB IS STILL FUCKED! Map drops, although it should actually be said "droppings" are still pathetic, as well as trade system. Good luck with your tests. Meanwhile I will test spring weather, some other games and then, on March 28 new Grim Dawn expansion. But keep testing. Thanks for support.
premium-map-stash-tab problem in standard. I want news about that.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
dostov wrote:
When is this league out of Beta and going Live?

I think people forget at this point that leagues basicaly are beta's.
In a league we test different mechanics and GGG decides if it was good or not and puts it core. A league is not ment to be entirely polished.
Clawbased supp + carry guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2116480
Molten strike brightbeak nonsense guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2067539
Great! Nice too see that you take our feedback into account. Cheers
Did GGG also managed to determine that this is a fast past hack and slash game and we need more killing rather than playing cards,making boards and throwing nets around?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info