Update about Synthesis League Changes

well done, now make a league launch, cause this was clearly beta.
to everybody crying about beta tests, TEMP LEAGUE'S ARE THE BETA TEST to see if it will go core or not. Dont want to be a beta tester dont play temp leagues.

My concern is when will the damn map tab in standard be fixed along with the atlas. Also so nice I have to refind crafts and unveil shit again that I had before. like hits cannot be evaded since that magically disappeared from my bench.
The two things keeping me from touching this league's mechanics are:

- Decaying nodes.

- Memory limit.

Unless those are removed I will stick to delving this league. Glad I chose to skip two leagues since it means delve feels new to me and I can get at least a league of fun out of that. Sucks that people on my fl are leaving early though because of the tedious league mechanics. I now have two people left that still get on during this league.

I get what THIS league is for. I understand it perfectly. You wanted more endgame focused content. The type of content that you take your time with, build up and then get rewarded. The problem is you have delve which, again, is rewarding from beginning to end(which it doesn't even have). With something like that in the game already it sets the bar high. You have to make the leagues from now on feel rewarding from the beginning now otherwise people will stick to former leagues that feel more rewarding from start to finish.

Personally, I don't care if you "fix" this league or not. That's up to you guys 🤷. I will just keep delving. Hopefully you nail it with the next league. GL and stay sane exile.
Some people here and on reddit are just disgusting! Thank you GGG for you very fast reaction and work to the feedback! This is just awesome. I am just very sad how people communicate their feedback.

I am not happy with the leaque at the moment, but to say: "fuck you!, trashleaque, idiots, etc." is very poor from some persons; here and on reddit!

Keep calm guys and be happy PoE is existing!
Last edited by Ir4kandj7 on Mar 22, 2019, 1:50:53 AM
"We have determined that pack size bonuses aren't working in Nexus Memories."
Took about 2 weeks for GGG to notice that.
Maybe you should focus on developer retention, before player retention...

ty for trying to fix your league beta
Just give flashback and put this to sleep.
"
Iznuts wrote:
to everybody crying about beta tests, TEMP LEAGUE'S ARE THE BETA TEST to see if it will go core or not. Dont want to be a beta tester dont play temp leagues.

My concern is when will the damn map tab in standard be fixed along with the atlas. Also so nice I have to refind crafts and unveil shit again that I had before. like hits cannot be evaded since that magically disappeared from my bench.

The ramblings of a standard player.
Too late
@Bex_GGG when can i except build of the week video? I am dieing to hear your angelic voice and bloopers
The boss change killed the whole announcement for me... I was sure GGG learned something from bad decision with bosses in Delve (and at some point also delve bosses will ignore mods) but as we can see... no.
Last edited by Jagu on Mar 22, 2019, 2:50:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info