fix map stash tab in standard.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
Fossils and Essences should work on Fractured items, but this was disabled at the last minute because we found some problems. We are working on fixing these but are not sure if it'll be ready for the Thursday patch.

This was said on the 11th.

Been a while now, when can we expect this?
"

Also - when we getting the auto currency loot pets the Chinese got, despite us supporting this game for many many years.

:( feelsbadman
Can you clarify "short duration" on the Intervention debuff? Just wondering if it's like .75 seconds so you can go "oh shit, teleport!", or if it's like the "Recently" mod and closer to 4-5 seconds. ALso, does the debuff apply to each member (I get three bastards after me at least 85% of the time) as they spawn, or is it from the beginning of the encounter?

IMO this debuff should also apply to "assistants" that teleport into help other encounter types. Yes, you've already started an encounter and know they could be coming, but you won't know where, may have lag on spawn, or otherwise may not be able to react in time to a portal on your ass.

Or, you know, just give us the option to not trigger the encounters at all...
GGG Where fix Automaton wings? When use Flameblast and not moving wings???
Last edited by KGabQr on Mar 21, 2019, 1:23:33 AM
Brace people, beta testing 1.01 is next.
"
Areas prior to Maps will only generate with a single Betrayal encounter. Map areas will continue to generate with three encounters.

Really GGG?
when will we be getting fossil/essence crafting on fractured items? or will we even get it?
So when you will fix the devastating leech nerf?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info