3.6.2 Patch Notes

"
AsbelFar wrote:
"
Woras8 wrote:
What about Spell Cascade with Cast while Channeling ?

This

This !!!!
Areas prior to Maps will only generate with a single Betrayal encounter. Map areas will continue to generate with three encounters.

This is bullshit, revert this... harbour farming was one of the only things that kept me interested last league, it's not bad game design whats your problem trying to remove it?
"
Preloaded further Betrayal assets in an effort to reduce the amount of lag and client "freezes" that occur when Intervention encounters begin.

Its finally here thanks so much.
"Areas prior to Maps will only generate with a single Betrayal encounter. Map areas will continue to generate with three encounters."

Online games must have farming areas, its kinda a rule since the earlys times of internet. Why? because theres people whos not a 12yo living with their parents or streamer.
Theres casual players who sometimes, all they want is farm something in standard in the most lazy way after a long day of work.

Syndicate was a good league, but, from now we need to discover every single bench craft every league?

Thats absurd to the tenth power.

Who tought Betrayal need to be core should say, from now all the crafts would be in the bench always,(if you want, make it with some progresion like masters before, Jun lv, encounters by map tier:X to push maping, etc), and syncicate board mechanic something else to players play with it making what they want with safehouses and mastermind and get the rewards.

But people just cant waste half league to rediscover benchcrafting.
Last edited by Riei on Mar 21, 2019, 2:54:20 AM
"
FlayerX wrote:
Areas prior to Maps will only generate with a single Betrayal encounter. Map areas will continue to generate with three encounters.

This is bullshit, revert this... harbour farming was one of the only things that kept me interested last league, it's not bad game design whats your problem trying to remove it?

Except...it is bad game design? And people did call it out as such. Low-level content should not be as good as high level content for accomplishing objectives or getting rewards. They've done the same with low-level Delve as well.
"
Riei wrote:
"Areas prior to Maps will only generate with a single Betrayal encounter. Map areas will continue to generate with three encounters."

Online games must have farming areas, its kinda a rule since the earlys times of internet. Why? because theres people whos not a 12yo living with their parents or streamer.
Theres casual players who sometimes, all they want is farm something in standard in the most lazy way after a long day of work.

Syndicate was a good league, but, from now we need to discover every single bench craft every league?

Thats absurd to the tenth power.

Who tought Betrayal need to be core should say, from now all the crafts would be in the bench always,(if you want, make it with some progresion like masters before, Jun lv, encounters by map tier:X to push maping, etc), and syncicate board mechanic something else to players play with it making what they want with safehouses and mastermind and get the rewards.

But people just cant waste half league to rediscover benchcrafting.

The current Syndicate veiled mod unlock system being bullshit is no reason to keep low-level content on par with higher level content. More risk = more reward, or at least that's how it should be (Syndicate doesn't quite get that right still, but this is a step in that direction). And you don't need to be a 24/7 streamer to get into maps.
"
Daneyule wrote:
"

Also - when we getting the auto currency loot pets the Chinese got, despite us supporting this game for many many years.

:( feelsbadman

Never. That's a concession to Tencent just for China. They don't seem to want or like it. And it's not just them - there'll be a community uproar if that's ever added to the international realm, I guarantee.
Last edited by Exile009 on Mar 21, 2019, 3:03:57 AM
- unlocking crafting mods from Betrayal is still way too slow and tedious. nerfing low level farming makes it even worse (even though, I didn't do it and try to unlock crafts "as intended", now that the low level farming option is removed, those that didn't do it get punished for it)
- blue alzheimer content is buggy, convoluted and unrewarding rubbish.
- pokemon content is still convoluted and unrewarding rubbish. you could turn the few useful recipes into prohecies or alva temple rooms and get rid of the pokemon book and the the zoo already.
- occultist is one overpowered nonsense of an ascendency.
- chiseling, rolling, sextanting, fragmenting, zana-mod adding and elder-shaper ping-ponging maps is convoluted and tedious.
- in general, forcing players into fast clearing builds (via more and more "timed" encounters) block out a variety of fun, but slow builds.

if it weren't for delve, which is still great, the overwhelming nonsense the last 2 leagues brought into the game would have sucked out all the fun.
Great work ! :)
Guys, i know you at GGG work hard, i know you are doping all your best, and i thank you for the effort put in this game and the quality of it.

But please, please, we need a fix on the crash and drop of dps when a huge group of mobs blow up....even on good rigs. We need to do something about. Please, give a serious look into it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info