3.6.2 Patch Notes

ok

so when can we expect relevant patches?
"Reduced the distance threshold required before Intervention targets teleport back to you. This is to prevent accidentally abandoning the encounter."

I don't think anyone was abandoning it accidentally. ;)

Idea: Intervention encounters are abandoned if you leave the map.
That would up the ante for hardcore gamers out there - cheesing the encounter with flask refills is not ok!
Also, it would give haters of the mechanic a less frustrating way out of the encounter. Loose one portal, not one portal an 10% xp.
Online delenda est:
When the lifecycle of PoE will draw to an end many years from now,
there needs to be a final patch making it available offline.
patching on Friday before weekends is terrible idea when you have to do hotfix for every patch
ok great, but how can i disable Alva?
i just dont like her as much as the other masters :)
Not really impressed by NOT addressing the STANDARD MAP TAB issue.

You simply ignored one of the main issues since the release of the Alzheimer league.
"
Re-enabled the Shanty Town Memory. This was temporarily disabled in 3.6.0 Hotfix 4.

lol and i was looking for it as my last one
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Thanks for all your hard work fixing the broken syndicate stuff
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
uspec wrote:
ok great, but how can i disable Alva?
i just dont like her as much as the other masters :)

Sadly you can't pick and choose masters. In my opinion it would make for far more customizable and enjoyable gameplay if you could align youself with certain ones to increase their spawn chance and decrease others. I for one like Incursion a lot and don't really care for Delve. So getting more Sulphite with the bar constantly maxed does nothing for me.

I think something like that was already discussed on a recent Baeclast.
@natalia_GGG

Thanks for all these new updates even though they were kinda late, like two weeks in.
One major concern we all have, especially in HC Synthesis is the delve.
Currently when we Delve all mods of areas are doubled, clearly this is not intended. Even though when we hover over the nodes and specific areas it shows the actual mods but when we reach it or pass through it, it shows them being doubled on the right hand side of the screen.
I dont even see this being addressed anywhere. And i would doubt that it is intended.
While we are on this topic, non super tanky builds that cannot take huge hit from monsters in the delve on offscreen or spikes (because they cannot shatter the monsters) can easily die around delve 190+, with these doubled mods still being live for 2 weeks this indirectly bridges us from pushing forward and even going to some more rewarding but deadly zones.

Also while the change to arcane surge was great, why not give the same treatment to infused channeling? like for example if Cast when channeling is effecting other non channeling skills in its links. I bring this up because if we do a 6-8 link Cast When Channeling setup we would consider removing infused channeling because of it not supporting the main skill that is proced (cast) from the channel skill.

Hope to hear something about this soon.

Kind regards,
Blindsir

twitch.tv/blindsir
twitch.tv/blindsir
Betrayal intervention freeze fixes FINALLY!
The button for not making a decision with syndicate = nice.
Labels for those chests - nice.
More intelligence from syndicate = very welcome.
The 15 monster challenge fix = great.

Hey i reported that bugged Bazaar craft recipe! YAY! xD

All the other stuff = good too, obviously.

Hoping the patch will be good.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Mar 21, 2019, 5:26:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info