3.6.2 Patch Notes

"
Added a button that can be used to release Betrayal Targets at the completion of an encounter. This can be used to avoid having to choose an option that you do not wish to.

There is no button to release a Betrayal Target.

A side note, if I have a safehouse to run and encounter a betrayal event I will only get 2 encounters while I have 3 open.
Last edited by Prodeus_ on Mar 22, 2019, 3:00:21 PM
Still not so good synthesis... boss will be more deadly soon?
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Nothing changed with this patch. Still 0 fps in Intervention. Great work GGG. Game is unplayable now.
Last edited by romario711 on Mar 23, 2019, 6:44:30 AM
i think in the recent patch, the map drop has reverted back again . zzz hard to sustain maps
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
After about half a day of play post-patch release, I can say that the Betrayal improvements have done exactly nothing to prevent my pc from freezing on intervention events; half the changes supposed to happen with the synthesis mechanics don't seem to work as the league changes post suggested (only the new rare mobs enabled seem to have come through that I can test); and I am starting to loose it...
Spoiler
Last edited by Gordy_ on Jul 4, 2019, 7:27:23 AM
Last edited by jacoblaren on Jun 22, 2020, 3:08:13 AM
Indeed, I had a Syndicate encounter at the very beginning of the map (interventions always happen immediately...) and game freezes, lags, ...
It doesn't happen with any other HnS, or any other game for that matter.
1.6gb? Sigh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info