3.6.2 Patch Notes

Jun not helping while in an encounter not only happens in Fortification but also happens in Research. Which also makes encounter invalid because apparently syndicate members tied to Jun for appearing, at least for research encounters. Happened to me today.

Got in a research facility, rushed to last room while killing syndicate trash mobs and when I reached last room, there was not a single syndicate member to fight. Then I noticed Jun is not anywhere in the research facility. I got out and get in again but nothing changed.
FAILED TI INIT FMOOD SYSTEM

NICE PATCH THANK YOU VERY MUCH
does this mean return to nexus issue is still not fixed? i get this almost every run...
"
TanMitties wrote:
"
Areas prior to Maps will only generate with a single Betrayal encounter. Map areas will continue to generate with three encounters.

Really GGG?

Neerf, Nerf, Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerf. NEED MORE NERFS.

Nice ligue. Map drop nerfd. Delve nerfed really hard. DivCards - even poeDB have no idea about drop. Unlock crafting - now close to impossible. Also scarabs clearly expencive as hell, now will be even more? Why i cant engoin grinding my maps with scarabs? If somone wanna do Qurry all day - WHY THE HELL NOT LET EM DO IT? Especially when it the only way to unlock... ANITHING good in craft.
Ur nexus is total bu****it, with bu****it usless mods that gives nothing, with bu****it bosses that gives in 15 runs only few bu****it rares drop wich cannot be even crafted. Only talismans can compare with this pice of ... ligue in rewards. Bossing gone long time ago. And what left?! Can i still have fun in this game?! Stop turning all into bu****it.
Most priority to you GGG - NERF SOMTHING, NO METTER WHAT, JUST NERF. Next time will be another IQ gear nerf, making Uber bosses even more joke and reshuffling DivCard in middle of ligue? Thats the most probles the game have: players still can have fun? I miss good old GGG wich balance game for HC and players with differt ligues for HC/SC and races. Now we have balance for botters, scummers, and -120485 IQ retards that cant leave twilight strand. Cant belive great jorney end up like this.
You of left the pre-patch 180% 'Watcher's Eye Jewel's alone and changed the post patch 'Watcher's Eye Jewel'!!!

Path of Exile is at it again, ruining every build or league I play - I stopped playing when Beastiary came out (only played Parent HC) then decided to play Synthesis League, got this sick item and made a build around it - now it's nerfed to all Hell.

Thanks, GGG.
I met a few betrayal encounters after the patch.

That release bottom you mentioned is nowhere to be seen.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Mar 21, 2019, 7:59:07 PM
Well, one Alva mission is still not counted by the game, although i did all 3 missions, it says still 2/3. I need the favor -.- Tell your Coders, that they should use the debug tool AND TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ggg

Still missing the candle mesh for the archives!! Same mesh is missing on some bookshelf mounted candles too!

Last edited by Tomorrowtech on Mar 22, 2019, 1:31:23 PM
"
Mark___75 wrote:
"
zipitzip wrote:
Please fix the map stashes in standard.

Please, it is really a shady business tactic if you look at it.
All stash tabs are final and infinite and map stashes are not in the current state. I basically paid money for a map tab that is inaccessible.

Do you have a working market research anal yst?
Did he tell you that the most revenue comes from people playing league?
Do you analyze customer data long term? People that have supported your game for years and not just one sorry league?

Thanks for considering a speedy solution.

Yours,

A fan since release.

GGG decided to provide a quarterly Atlas shuffle and new map editions, to ensure regular (every 3 months) payments from players and to be still able to say that this game is free-to-play.
You do not need any monthly subscriptions! You pay only for new Map Stashes every quarter! Bargain...
And btw.... WHERE IS THE STASH FOR FOSSILS AND RESONATORS??? I understand that GGG castrated Delve to convince people to just do not try to search those fossils, so they will not need any new stashes.

Really man, you post a Captain Obvious reply to my critique and you
don't even get the essence of this problem?

I have bought a map stash ONCE and it will be available in any new league. Yet, in standard they cannot manage to transfer the new maps
into existing map stashes, that is the problem nothing else.

Please do not reply to someone if you don't get the post. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info