3.6.2 Patch Notes

More intelligence .... but not more occasion to rank members up I guess ... so it will be harder to have all members at high rank before unlocking a safehouse ??

Thank you for adding that third option.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
How about giving us the option to turn off other peoples' MTX so that it doesn't take goddamn forever to load up the game?

Or, even better, let us use our fracking hideouts as homebase, and let us log in there.
We need more spawn syndicate for standard players.
Quality in armors, white socket. etc, took to much hours

is nice upgrade legacy items

but patch welcome!

Good fixes and updates.
Hopefully no more betrayal threads.
Last edited by FinYuna on Mar 22, 2019, 3:48:35 AM
So no news on increasing the rewards for the amount of time/frustration put in towards the core of Synthesis itself? Sorry, but as of right now, there is 0 reason to even play this league's system. You might as well focus on maps and Delve, even though I still believe the droprates for maps either weren't changed or were boosted so little that's it's hardly noticeable. This is the first league ever where I feel bored after 2 weeks of play...
The fix for Spell Cascade while using Cast while Channelling will also be in this patch, seems like it was just missed in the patch notes, sorry about that.
Last edited by Jatin_GGG on Mar 21, 2019, 4:20:05 PM
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS ROTTEN AND UNHOLY... FIX THE DAMN PORTALS IN THE DAMN NEXUS ALREADY!!!

I'm sorry but I'm fuming here... We're way beyond frustration, now it's just F-ing infuriating. This was the 50th or 60th time I start 10-15+ long path in the Nexus and halfway through I try to open a portal and go back to empty the inventory and IT DOESN'T OPEN A F-ING PORTAL!!! So I have to finish a path that I wasted hours to connect and buff with modifiers just to not be able to pick a damn thing because my inventory is full and I can't port out. The rewards from the Nexus are already pathetic enough, now I'm not even able to pick the few scraps because the damn portals are working 1 out of 10 times...

Fix that stupid sh**. This league is not just a tedious, frustrating, convoluted mess, the incompetence in fixing obvious godawful game breaking bugs is starting to get on my nerves. Screw Betrayal, it's over already, just disable it or test it internally until you figure it out and fix the damn current league to AT LEAST a point where it is actually playable.
sweet
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
The fix for Spell Cascade while using Cast while Channelling will also be in this patch, seems like it was just missed in the patch notes, sorry about that.

-insert M.Bison "YES! YES!" meme here-
Please fix the map stashes in standard.

Please, it is really a shady business tactic if you look at it.
All stash tabs are final and infinite and map stashes are not in the current state. I basically paid money for a map tab that is inaccessible.

Do you have a working market research anal yst?
Did he tell you that the most revenue comes from people playing league?
Do you analyze customer data long term? People that have supported your game for years and not just one sorry league?

Thanks for considering a speedy solution.

Yours,

A fan since release.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info