3.6.2 Patch Notes

u just fixed some bugs , why 3.4G update?
Great news!! Thanks for the fixes!! I kept trying to build for lag immunity with no success :D.

Just a suggestion but could we make the map tab free? I've bought it along with every other tab and several bundles of cosmetics.. but lots of newbie friends (with no job) joining and its almost essential to have at this point.
"
Hosein009 wrote:
Mine was 1.33GB on standalone client. I hear Steam updates a WAY bigger for some reason.
"
bloodhonor wrote:
Preloaded further Betrayal assets in an effort to reduce the amount of lag and client "freezes" that occur when Intervention encounters begin.Preloaded further Betrayal assets in an effort to reduce the amount of lag and client "freezes" that occur when Intervention encounters begin.

OH YEAH, THANKS GGG. GAMER SATISFACTION, GUARANTEED!
"
"
Hosein009 wrote:
Mine was 1.33GB on standalone client. I hear Steam updates a WAY bigger for some reason.

mine is 1.4 GB on Steam
Why are all these crybabies crying about unveiled items? Git gud scrubs. I keep getting them like candy.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
Hosein009 wrote:

So you can cry about it.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
And when you will fix the Brazilian server lag? :(
"
zipitzip wrote:
Please fix the map stashes in standard.

Please, it is really a shady business tactic if you look at it.
All stash tabs are final and infinite and map stashes are not in the current state. I basically paid money for a map tab that is inaccessible.

Do you have a working market research anal yst?
Did he tell you that the most revenue comes from people playing league?
Do you analyze customer data long term? People that have supported your game for years and not just one sorry league?

Thanks for considering a speedy solution.

Yours,

A fan since release.

GGG decided to provide a quarterly Atlas shuffle and new map editions, to ensure regular (every 3 months) payments from players and to be still able to say that this game is free-to-play.
You do not need any monthly subscriptions! You pay only for new Map Stashes every quarter! Bargain...
And btw.... WHERE IS THE STASH FOR FOSSILS AND RESONATORS??? I understand that GGG castrated Delve to convince people to just do not try to search those fossils, so they will not need any new stashes.
Last edited by Mark___75 on Mar 21, 2019, 6:35:30 PM
No Synthesis map upgrade ( to usable ) at all?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info