3.6.2 Patch Notes

Oh goody, the Watcher's Eye I bought is now next to worthless. Thanks for costing me a relatively large amount of currency.
Still getting killed immediately with 10,053 es whenever there is a betrayal encounter with the lockups. Map drops also have seemed to cease being fixed.
My settings, resolution and everything are down as low as possible. The instant deaths keep occurring. Also memory encounters are always in Atari mode due to the sheer amount of objects right at its start. I would also like there to be some sort of map identifier that would show the direction of the memory pylon as decay is so fast.

We can fix this guys, we really can.

Also - when we getting the auto currency loot pets the Chinese got, despite us supporting this game for many many years.
just make the intervention syndicates can be seen on mini map or actived before encountering, or just make them attack Jun first. I'm so tired of see the game freeze every time encounter them. Lucky that i don't play in HC. And do something with the league, all i expected in this game is bossing and now i don't even know when will i encounter a league boss, not to mention the poor drops. Each time i gathered 10 pathways, spent like 10-15 mins to organise them for stacking mods then others 15-20 mins to clear the way then what? Few chaos if not going MF???
Sadly im still having my game crashed from syndicates the warehouses dont crash just when they randomly show up and attack..... this makes mapping nearly unplayable due to whenever they spawn that map is done i cant complete it due to it just crashing
wow great work fixed more then i expected. yet more to come i know but really grateful for this patch.

one thing always bothers me which is my friend list i cannot have enough space to keep all the friends i want to keep always have to delete if u can do something about it would awesome many of us want this but i dont know if someone mention this before.

thanks
Quick question, does anyone have the game almost freeze up when harbinger summoning add just like how intervention happening?
As much as I like the added Betrayal option for releasing members without ruining your board or sacrificing future encounters, I really don't see why the Quarry nerf was necessary.

It is literally the only reliable way to get anywhere with the unveiling, the number of veiled items you get while mapping is a sad joke. Unlocking crafting should help you along the way, not be (yet another) endgame grind. What's the point of having all recipes unlocked 2 months into the league? While this might sound like hyperbole, I'm pretty sure that'll be the average time for the casual player (who is and always will be the majority of the playerbase).

And yes, I know about the double-mod Aisling warehouse rewards, but the time it takes to complete one single safehouse purely by mapping is still magnitudes higher than running Quarry. You already get close to no XP/items from doing that, so it was always a trade-off and gave players options. Now there are none, you either slow-grind maps or you're stuck with crafting.

GGG inflicts SSF players with Despair, followed by a six-linked ED. Resurrect in town.
fix mystery boxes giving too many pets, i cant even get a complete set
No fix for Spell Cascade-Cast While Channelling-Ice/Firestorm?

Come on, I want to be able to clear maps effectively. :(
As someone who really enjoyed Betrayal, I am very disappointed about having to choose between killing the Mastermind or keeping my Syndicate relationships.

I've been doing as much Syndicate as I can and even stooping so low as farming Foothills just to get more Syndicate. And after 8+ days /played (some AFK for sure), my Syndicate board is still nowhere close to ideal.

I finally got enough Mastermind XP to face Caterina. But the idea of wasting countless hours of slowly and carefully setting up the relationships for some half-decent loot (which admittedly is worth a lot for now due to how hard it is to spawn) -- unthinkable!

I was fine with the original (from the Manifesto or a slightly earlier GGG post) idea of having Syndicate members lose a rank and shuffle when you kill Caterina. That is a penalty that would require a decent amount of "re-work", but nothing close to a full reset.

Finally, folks that like Betrayal won't be able to play it with any consistency (far, far less than Sulphite-enabling Delve).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info