3.6.2 Patch Notes

Betrayal changes look wonderful. But the actual league changes are virtually null.

Erosion is currently awful, as is the memory nexus itself...
Awesomeness!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Ok, gave it another try.

Go into nexus, start a long trip to some distant memory with a modifier, about 6-7 tiles far away (most of them decaying in next turn) plus some other planned 6 or 7 tiles which need activation, therefore i only have about 3-4 spare pieces in inventory.
No way to have on pocket all pieces needed to replace decayed tiles on the way, so i can propagate distant modifier on map (if i manage to reach it and touch it, that is)
In the middle of the road, no matching tile on me to replace something i just pass, so a wild gap in the bridge appear O.o

Nevermind, i say, ill portal back to Nexus, go do a fast map or two and with any luck i might get the needed tile config.
Right, doing a fast spider lair (2 mins tops), got the fragment = no match.
Nooo problem, ill do another but first let me check if nexus portal to my voyage interruptus tile is still there. OFC is $%^$##$% gone!
So it would require start again from nexus, rinse and repeat, never to reach the distant memory Morgana. Or u have to settle with shorter than 10 steps voyages, with all tiles planned before. I'll rather paint The Last Supper on a grain of rice under the microscope...

Rage quit again.
Third time.
This time for more than 2-3 days,i guess.
Be back when/IF current league mechanic gets some serious fixing.
Last edited by Zenshii on Mar 20, 2019, 9:37:48 PM
When are you gonna fix the bug that prevents going back into red elder battle wasting my portals and maps?

Happened multiple times on Summit
Friendly reminder (soon to be unfriendly) that some players still can't progress in the nexus because their boss encounter memory is stuck between other distant memories.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Vortex can't be supported with intensify? That support was MADE for vortex.

Seriously. What ignoramus is actually vying for this type of interaction to be removed? See my signature.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
The changes are great, especially been waiting for an option to hide map mods in the map overlay view. Good stuff!
Legacy music toggle.
"
atrofear wrote:
So, any updates regarding the map stash tab issue for std players?
Alright, cool.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info