3.6.2 Patch Notes

Vortex can't be supported with intensify? That support was MADE for vortex.
"
Woras8 wrote:
What about Spell Cascade with Cast while Channeling ?

yeah ... 2 weeks ago, nothing notified in the note patch 3.6, el famoso "bug", two weeks and still nothing.

full bug, freeze crash ect.......

cya, maybe the next league be better.

pure shit season.
So basically I only have one more day to unlock all my crafting recipes? It's gonna be a long night I guess.

Please consider fixing unveiling/crafting before you nerf Quarry, Mastermind intel is not the only problem here. Many people have proposed more elegant fixes to the numerous Syndicate problems but it seems as though those were ignored and you simply chose the laziest fix while simultaneously removing our workaround. How lovely.

EDIT: OK I'll be constructive. Here's all you have to do to fix your "fix" : Syndicate member unveiled item drops are doubled and/or Syndicate members now always drop unveiled items. OR EVEN BETTER: Reduced the cost to unveil crafting recipes by 50%.
Last edited by VigilanteCat on Mar 20, 2019, 7:56:50 PM
THIS!

"
I am sorry, but this is crap.

Small minor changes, when PoE is crying for a major overhaul.

Trading system - a must. Stash improvements - a must. Buggy content - a must.

This game became too much this league. So much content - not enough time to progress. Bugs make Nexus unplayable. Increase number of memories, make them activate upon placing, or rotate them, or something. Right now its crap.
Talamoana warrior
Can you please just remove Betrayal already? At the VERY least remove mandatory encounters!

Focus on one league at a time and change the rewards to the new leagues.
any update on essence and fossil be able to go on fractured items?
"
Woras8 wrote:
What about Spell Cascade with Cast while Channeling ?

This.
IGN - Bichlich
Please PM me to update me on trades.
Yawn.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Update on the fix for Cascade & Cast While Channeling? It's been a known bug for weeks :-(
FIX MAP STASH TABS IN STANDARD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info