25% player dropoff after 1 week, ooh wee

"
"
Aynix wrote:
Global 1 is still flooded with RMT bots.

Sure :) But these are small fishes. The big players deployed the farms on Sunday, two days after the start of the league, but they gave up on Monday, maximum on Tuesday, when it was already known that the new league is a tragedy. You have to understand, it is business, big one and profitable. Why waste resources? Big "bot farms" can be used to farm currency in PoE, while it is really profitable, but in this case they are probably used as usual, to dig bitcoins, other similiar currencies or currencies in different games. They will always come, when bigger money is :)

If you think that bots stopped just because some people rage over league you are just funny. Go to russian gate and AFK in Act 3 for a while. You will see how those bots "left because its not profitable"
I'm someone that will play this game regardless, but I have barely any desire to run the mini zones let alone mess around with the Nexus. Super unsatisfying league mechanic.

Delve, Betrayal, Incursion; any of them would be fine from a new player perspective. I couldn't imagine showing this game to someone for the first time with Synthesis in the game.
I've been having difficulties due to technical issues. Disconnects, exceptions, and my laptop has never liked DX11...

So, my time this league is way down. Way down.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
+1 Most shit league, even Essence league looks better, there is no fun, i dont like nexus, i dont like this mechanic, after godly incursion and delve they release this shit. im almost 95 lvl just play solo and chill on red maps, thats not sustain ofc, i come to tier7 map they drop 5 t8, come to t11 they drop t7-t8, but its ok rng is rng, but league itself is pure useless atm, i make a break to Apex, hope they make league playable and enjoyable
I do al the little Cavas incursion because those are fast and fun, and no real drawback if you got caught.

But the whole Nexus part is just disappointing and raging, especially with still some persistant bugs (the auto teleporte to the entry in some chest/modifier rooms for instance...).
And when you finally max your nodes to 20modifiers they are usually all at one last rushing attemp, you loose half the mobs, or get caught or... it screw the fallowing part you were running in so... just demoralising.

Hopefully thats just skippable content^^'.
"
ivanboss92 wrote:
+1 Most shit league, even Essence league looks better, there is no fun, i dont like nexus, i dont like this mechanic, after godly incursion and delve they release this shit. im almost 95 lvl just play solo and chill on red maps, thats not sustain ofc, i come to tier7 map they drop 5 t8, come to t11 they drop t7-t8, but its ok rng is rng, but league itself is pure useless atm, i make a break to Apex, hope they make league playable and enjoyable

+1
Synthesis gives nothing, map drops are ridiculously low when playing solo and spawning Betrayal is a near-guaranteed xp loss due to fps drops.
"
ivanboss92 wrote:
after godly incursion

Yikes. Incursion was the most boring league of all. I would rather play with Nexus than do that fucking Temple one more time.
still better than betrayal only because you can ignore it, while you cant ignore some betrayal content
"
Aynix wrote:
"
ivanboss92 wrote:
after godly incursion

Yikes. Incursion was the most boring league of all. I would rather play with Nexus than do that fucking Temple one more time.

Think you're in the minority there, mate. Incursion was about 3000 times better than this league. I just would have preferred less overall rooms or more ways to direct your picks towards certain directions (gems, gear corruptions, breach rooms, etc). Definitely not whatever synthesis is.
"
Enterich wrote:
Acualy having alot of fun
BUT the lower map drops are pissing me off so hard!
Goal is uber eldar... but cant even complete my t10 eldar map because or no maps...

Ya, far from a great player but the map drops are horrid. Still playing and overall enjoying as still pretty new to game. That said its getting bit boring trying to buy maps that are overpriced and even then takes to much time as half the time no one responds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info