25% player dropoff after 1 week, ooh wee

"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
Good, maybe we finally will get flashback.

Not enough staff for flashback, everyone is too busy designing mtx.

MTX LIVE MATTERS!

<crying alot to my empty wallet>
I want lootboxes too...
I've stopped playing too, but it isn't due to the league. I haven't played any league since ambush and domination.

I used the standalone client, back when I could actually play the game with dx9.

Now I'm waiting for PS4 as a last chance to play, assuming Sekiro doesn't eat all my time.
"
andreicde wrote:
you might be lucky once league gets empty and you need to pm 100 people to buy items :D .

You realize that no matter if 30% or 95% players will leave, I will PM the same amount of players to buy shit because I search ONLINE ONLY?
Not busy with MTX, busy with 3.7. We may get some superficial changes but the league itself is fundamentally broken unlike something like delve. All they had to do in delve was increasing encounter frequency/improving rewards form high map sulphite. Here............I don't even know what small fixes they can do to make it better.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Not busy with MTX, busy with 3.7. We may get some superficial changes but the league itself is fundamentally broken unlike something like delve. All they had to do in delve was increasing encounter frequency/improving rewards form high map sulphite. Here............I don't even know what small fixes they can do to make it better.

Change to flares, change to dynamite, change to side zones, change to darkness, change to azurite prices, one global mine for whole account, change to pre-map sulphite and many more

Yeah "couple little changes" MY ASS. They changed so much shit in Delve before people stopped complaining its just ridiculus.
All small changes really. Maybe some numbers, thats all. The question still stands though, what numbers they can change for synthesis to be less crap?
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
All small changes really. Maybe some numbers, thats all. The question still stands though, what numbers they can change for synthesis to be less crap?

League is beyond fixing. Whatever they do, players will not come back. Unless they garant some "godly" drops, but I dont believe, they would like to "bribe" playerbase like that. I really can't imagine, how this thing can be fixed. Fragments rotation, like in Tetris? Or some more stable memories? Really don't have a clue. Whole league concept is pile of garbage...
"
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

League is beyond fixing. Whatever they do, players will not come back. Unless they garant some "godly" drops, but I dont believe, they would like to "bribe" playerbase like that. I really can't imagine, how this thing can be fixed. Fragments rotation, like in Tetris? Or some more stable memories? Really don't have a clue. Whole league concept is pile of garbage...

The league can be VERY easily "fixed". Make all pieces 3 charges, remove decay from Nexus completly, make pieces to have same drop as maps.
Done. Now even if you just place those pieces and run them w/o caring about anything else, each map gives you 1.2 extra map to clear. This is far more than any league did before.
"
Aynix wrote:

The league can be VERY easily "fixed". Make all pieces 3 charges, remove decay from Nexus completly, make pieces to have same drop as maps.
Done. Now even if you just place those pieces and run them w/o caring about anything else, each map gives you 1.2 extra map to clear. This is far more than any league did before.

Oh, really? So hold your beer and wait what these geniuses will come up with. Because I'm more then sure, none of your suggestions will happen. But you will receive load of shiny MTX to purchase instead :P
"
Bleu42 wrote:
This just in; misleading titles used as clickbait! Does the OP understand that there's also an official client that we can't see numbers on? Was this on purpose? More at 11!

Official client is 25% of total, and there 80% of people left. Now what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info