25% player dropoff after 1 week, ooh wee

1 week?? took me one day to realize absolute crap this league is. They added betrayal too another shit league but encouter even rarer so you have to be like level 99 to get some recipes making it flaming s***

Even Mathil who gets paid to play and how great game is thinks its not so great check out his latest video. Says what I've been saying whole Gen 3. Tedious convoluted too much time in HO and alt tabbed crap
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 19, 2019, 6:48:10 PM
I'll agree.

1) Synthesis mechanic was and still is not "in game" user friendly. There is next to no explanation on how it works.

2) Synthesis was and still is buggy. That pretty much sank the league from day 1.

3) Betrayal Freeze. Why this hasn't been addressed the day it was reported by players is beyond me. As a game dev myself, there is no logical reason multiple coders and testers should not have been put to work around the clock to fix such a LITERAL GAME BREAKING bug.

I do like the game and I like GGG, but they are derailing the amazing grounds they just made with the last few leagues by releasing a "broken" gaming experience.
<Tencent Stash Tab Sale League> is failing? OMG such a bad news. Forcing ppl to collect garbage not works. Also, nothing is more efficient in killing league player numbers then death exp penalties.
"
Elua wrote:
<Tencent Stash Tab Sale League> is failing? OMG such a bad news. Forcing ppl to collect garbage not works. Also, nothing is more efficient in killing league player numbers then death exp penalties.

if you collect 1 mod synthesized items with bad stats you're doing it wrong
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by rzuk892 on Apr 6, 2019, 7:08:34 PM
"
vio wrote:
"
Elua wrote:

When the league is over that shite stuff will sell like hot cakes in standard.
I don't support this league at all, but people constantly judging games based on a giant graph declining or raising. Cuantity =! quality.

Really don't understand the obssession with statistics these days, maybe it's because i'm usually on the minority sides.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
vio wrote:

You are funny guy. Or just simple white knight shill like many here.
How you collect something who is almost not droping at all? It's simple last effective job in current state of PoE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3vABkOuqSs

This video sum problems very well.
Last edited by Elua on Mar 19, 2019, 11:17:49 PM
This just in; misleading titles used as clickbait! Does the OP understand that there's also an official client that we can't see numbers on? Was this on purpose? More at 11!
"
Bleu42 wrote:
This just in; misleading titles used as clickbait! Does the OP understand that there's also an official client that we can't see numbers on? Was this on purpose? More at 11!

Official client or not, dropping in half for steam is certainly not good news. You do not need to be a genius to figure out that half drop for steam which is a sizable portion of players in 1 week is bad, but sure go ahead and call it ''clickbait'', you might be lucky once league gets empty and you need to pm 100 people to buy items :D .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info