25% player dropoff after 1 week, ooh wee

https://steamcharts.com/app/238960

101k on launch weekend

76k a week later

This does not look good for the Homestar Runner.

Oh and before the "tHaT's JuSt StEaM nUmBeRs" crowd shows up: Chris said 176k day 1 concurrency, Steam shows 111k. Still almost 2/3 of players.
Last edited by suszterpatt on Mar 19, 2019, 3:17:40 PM
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2019, 2:44:43 PM
Good, maybe we finally will get flashback.
To be fair I'm pretty sure Standard League contributed a lot to it with the map stash asshole move.
To be honest, I don't need to watch the steamcharts to know that this league is a failure. I knew it from the day 4th onward.

I just watch the POE trade pages.
And what we've got is much less item offers than in the previous league with a much more inflated prices at this stage.
Last edited by gentrylix83 on Mar 19, 2019, 9:10:23 PM
As of today, it's down to 52,441.
That's 52.8 % of the Steam pop gone.
Syndicate intervention freeze alone is enough to drop this number. Just you w8 when majority will reach nexus mechanics.
"
shoju wrote:

Be fair, don't compare a Tuesday to a Sunday.

Compare it to last Tuesday's 78k, and you get 33% dropoff instead! Much better!
"
Aynix wrote:
Good, maybe we finally will get flashback.

Flashback with what? Synthesis on your back? Sorry, but no, thanks. I will not start single new character in that thing, unless they shut it out and do some flashback with whatever else, except Bestiary.
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●
"
shoju wrote:

How many of those steam users are afk in hideout?
"
Zloberik wrote:
Syndicate intervention freeze alone is enough to drop this number. Just you w8 when majority will reach nexus mechanics.

Yup, syndicate intervention freeze is messed up and the synthesis stuff is convoluted af.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info