PSA: Watcher's Eye Change in Upcoming Patch

"
cgexile wrote:
"
Tehara wrote:
"
Sittichsex wrote:
Nerf Syndicates more, especially the intervention fuckers...

Agreed

the prob is the 0 fps when they pop out and I am on an ssd never having this problem last league

the devs fucked something up

Just died now because an intervention syndicate popped out and froze the damn game. This never happened in the previous league.
How about an announcement of a solution to the screwed over standard players and their atlas?

That'd be awesome.
what about the life leech mod on rare amulets?
are they gonna be nerfed too?
"
de99ial wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:

the prob is the 0 fps when they pop out and I am on an ssd never having this problem last league

I was talking about those during Betrayal but nobody cared. So its good to see that many more are talking, shame that this late.

Well it was not ideal in Betrayal but not intolerable. Right now it’s just as bad as what would happen to a strongbox years ago when you... you know.. tried to open one and the screen would basically lock up.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Mar 14, 2019, 12:59:33 PM
Fix the buggy portals in the memory rooms. so many times ive been screwed over by that bug
"
shoju wrote:
How about an announcement of a solution to the screwed over standard players and their atlas?

That'd be awesome.

yes this needs addressed.
"
jackoochau69 wrote:
"
Tehara wrote:
"
Sittichsex wrote:
Nerf Syndicates more, especially the intervention fuckers...

Just died now because an intervention syndicate popped out and froze the damn game. This never happened in the previous league.

^^^^^^^

This has made the game completely unplayable for a lot of us. Please, please tell us there is a hot fix coming asap?
Empty league the 4th day...

Check what are you doing GGG
Fix Standard map tabs.
There are several very easy to implement solutions.

This should take even an entry level coder an hour to do if following the simple solution.

stop the greed.
f..uck stoooop nerfing !!!!..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info