PSA: Watcher's Eye Change in Upcoming Patch

Woah.... RIPPED!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Hey bex . about emergency changes.

A bunch of players cant access the league's mechanic due a bug that makes Cavas disappear its been 4 days now and no one answers us : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2455257/page/1

But watcher's eye its whats important here , srs bussiness.

"
Oswald89 wrote:

A bunch of players cant access the league's mechanic due a bug that makes Cavas disappear its been 4 days now and no one answers us : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2455257/page/1

That's in tomorrow's patch too.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Oswald89 wrote:

That's in tomorrow's patch too.

A single comment in your thread got us an instant answer vs 4 days of silence.

I love you, thanks!

Fix Jun.
Herp derp.

Fooled me once with the Volatile Dead enchant (which, by the way, was fine) which I blew 10ex on on day 9 of the league, which you then nerfed literally an hour later. I saw this mod on poedb and immediately knew it was a mistake and there was no way it was intentional. Despite being able to afford it I couldn't in good conscience squander my fortune again.

So, the good news is, you didn't fool me twice. Unfortunately this is yet another embarrassing tarnish on an already lackluster league.

For all the people affected by this, don't bother contacting support. You won't get reimbursed. You will get angrily ignored as if it's your fault for making this item and buying it. GGG does not care; they are not "extremely sorry". They are sorry their developers and 1,000 hour QA testers didn't tell them their values they thought were okay were "too strong" to stay live for 5 whole days. It's your fault for thinking you could buy an actual strong item that was good for your build that you'd been working hard toward, you idiot. How dare you.

(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I'm going to have to rant on this one. I usually don't complain about this but this warrants it.

I don't like betrayal/syndicates for reasons I wont go into except...I've noticed over the past couple days, I've been ABANDONING maps because of "Intervention" Syndicates. Clearly, this is NOT how I wanted to play path of exile where I'm actively avoiding potentially deadly intrusive league content. Syndicates have that intrusive capability. I could risk my HC Berserker fighting them in effort to avoid future syndicates but eventually they'll comeback.

Please GGG find a solution to this either by nerfing syndicates(at least on tiers 1-5 and acts 9-10) OR implement some sort of option where we can disable specific content given by said master so we may NEVER HAVE to encounter them unless we tell the masters otherwise.

I would also like to add that Synthesis content isn't a very rewarding league to start out with in regards to loot, the complexity of mapping out memory fragments, and the difficulty of claiming memory fragments seems a bit too much effort for little gain. I haven't gotten absolutely anything worthwhile so far in the nexus, synthesized or not. Not a good sign for player retention this league.
Last edited by XPhantasmaX on Mar 14, 2019, 12:07:23 AM
"
Ashriel wrote:
Herp derp.

Fooled me once with the Volatile Dead enchant (which, by the way, was fine) which I blew 10ex on on day 9 of the league, which you then nerfed literally an hour later. I saw this mod on poedb and immediately knew it was a mistake and there was no way it was intentional. Despite being able to afford it I couldn't in good conscience squander my fortune again.

So, the good news is, you didn't fool me twice. Unfortunately this is yet another embarrassing tarnish on an already lackluster league.

For all the people affected by this, don't bother contacting support. You won't get reimbursed. You will get angrily ignored as if it's your fault for making this item and buying it. GGG does not care; they are not "extremely sorry". They are sorry their developers and 1,000 hour QA testers didn't tell them their values they thought were okay were "too strong" to stay live for 5 whole days. It's your fault for thinking you could buy an actual strong item that was good for your build that you'd been working hard toward, you idiot. How dare you.

If you can somehow make 10 ex on 9th day of the league, I don't see what are you even complaining about.
I've had probably 15 ex total worth of everything in 3 months of previous league.
Game is obviously too easy for you, it needs more nerfs.
"
"
Ashriel wrote:
Herp derp.

If you can somehow make 10 ex on 9th day of the league, I don't see what are you even complaining about.
I've had probably 15 ex total worth of everything in 3 months of previous league.

Wow what a truly salty and asinine reply. He's just trying to make his point. If you're jealous that he's better at the game than you are, that's your problem, and it doesn't detract at all from what he said.
"
Sierra275 wrote:
"
"
Ashriel wrote:
snip

Wow what a truly salty and asinine reply. He's just trying to make his point. If you're jealous that he's better at the game than you are, that's your problem, and it doesn't detract at all from what he said.

No, game should obviously cater to my tastes and needs and anyone who disagrees with me is wrong and don't know better.
What I say is always truth and you can't disagree with me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info