PSA: Watcher's Eye Change in Upcoming Patch

give me GC mtx
"
Sittichsex wrote:
Nerf Syndicates more, especially the intervention fuckers...

whenever i see jun in front of the lab at the beginning of a map, i always think about just leaving...
No Syndicate nerf and FPS drop fix for intervention? Omg, this really sucks. I am not playing higher maps than tier 10, cuz this FPS drop will RIP me if I counter those Syndicate guys. C'mon fix it fast please, so we can actually play how we should. Not to be all negative. You guys are probably working your asses off, thanks for that :D.
"
Sittichsex wrote:
Nerf Syndicates more, especially the intervention fuckers...

I'm a bit surprised that there is no Betrayal fix, especially concerning Invasion performance and difficulty.

I guess GGG's #1 priority is to fix the main league mechanics, it would make sense. They will surely look at Betrayal soon.
█▀▀▄ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▄▀█ ▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄
█░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █░█░█ ▄▀░ █░░█ █▄▄▀
█▄▄▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀
1.1 Gb patch, as always for some "fix"... Please you have to work a lot in patch size optimisation. Not all the worlds have terrabit connection at home.

Crying from France :'(
"
Vauche wrote:

The problem is that they can't front load all of the Syndicate assets because they won't know what the state of the intervention will be until it happens. Before encountering an intervention, you could alter the relationships, ranks/gear, and member composition all before the encounter triggers. The only way to try and offset it I could see would be to block the intervention until the other two encounters have been run, which might not be a terrible suggestion, as it would also allow players to forcefully not engage with Syndicate since everything else can be fairly easily avoided with minimap icons. GGG may not want this though.

Right but aside from syndicate mechanics they are really trying to solve for loading problems (which the diff leagues are adding to) so their solution is to lazy-load (to use a web term) the content and the problem is they can’t do it efficiently. It’s solving one problem and causing another.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
Tenshinhan wrote:
1.1 Gb patch, as always for some "fix"... Please you have to work a lot in patch size optimisation. Not all the worlds have terrabit connection at home.

sheesh man my USA internet is terrible compared to my surrounding states and a 1GB download is still only 5 minutes, what the heck's going on in France with internet? the country is so much smaller, it should be easy to have good internet there
Why don't you fix your disk access first? It's worse and worse every league. Any syndicate intervention -> freeze -> dead. Same thing with menagerie.
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
Tenshinhan wrote:

sheesh man my USA internet is terrible compared to my surrounding states and a 1GB download is still only 5 minutes, what the heck's going on in France with internet? the country is so much smaller, it should be easy to have good internet there

I have decent Internet 150/150 Mbps Fiber Optic connection and through Steam still takes like 15-20 minutes to download and install 2 Gigs of data. Outside of Steam it takes like 1 minute. POE is not optimized to be downloaded and patched through Steam.
Friends Don't Let Friends Game Alone!!!
"
Vauche wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
"
Tehara wrote:

the prob is the 0 fps when they pop out and I am on an ssd never having this problem last league

the devs fucked something up

The problem is that they can't front load all of the Syndicate assets because they won't know what the state of the intervention will be until it happens. Before encountering an intervention, you could alter the relationships, ranks/gear, and member composition all before the encounter triggers. The only way to try and offset it I could see would be to block the intervention until the other two encounters have been run, which might not be a terrible suggestion, as it would also allow players to forcefully not engage with Syndicate since everything else can be fairly easily avoided with minimap icons. GGG may not want this though.

@GGG, yeah please do this or something similar. I am forced to die on any maps with a Betrayal encounter because intervention always lags me to 0 fps until I die or the game crashes.
Last edited by ArtZoyd on Mar 14, 2019, 6:53:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info