PSA: Watcher's Eye Change in Upcoming Patch

boxwhen?
Good thing i had bought several of these after mathils video. Making some sick bank after the patch, thanks ggg :)
"
Sarno wrote:
Not sure how I feel about forum dwellers seeing this and deliberately trading with people who aren't aware. :/

If they weren't aware of it, they're literally now purchasing what they thought they were purchasing in the first place, which is 30%. You're acting like the mod is completely useless now. What do you expect to happen? For the item to not be sold now?

EDIT: The community freaks the fuck out the second ANYTHING is nerfed (this isn't even a nerf BTW. It's now the value it was intended to be. The original was obviously a bug/mistake.) This is why Shimmeron is STILL so fucking cheap (6c OMEGALUL) even though 9 out of 10 of the builds that use it are taking LESS damage than builds that use Oni-Goroshi, which is still incredibly popular. The majority of people that trade will stay FAR AWAY from anything that's been deemed a nerf by the community. That's why the price is going down. Not because people are being scummy.
Last edited by BrownTown86 on Mar 14, 2019, 3:48:58 PM
"
NoBo1 wrote:
Good thing i had bought several of these after mathils video. Making some sick bank after the patch, thanks ggg :)

Lol. You know it's a global nerf. No legacy.
"
cgexile wrote:
"
Tehara wrote:
"
Sittichsex wrote:
Nerf Syndicates more, especially the intervention fuckers...

Agreed

the prob is the 0 fps when they pop out and I am on an ssd never having this problem last league

the devs fucked something up

The problem is that they can't front load all of the Syndicate assets because they won't know what the state of the intervention will be until it happens. Before encountering an intervention, you could alter the relationships, ranks/gear, and member composition all before the encounter triggers. The only way to try and offset it I could see would be to block the intervention until the other two encounters have been run, which might not be a terrible suggestion, as it would also allow players to forcefully not engage with Syndicate since everything else can be fairly easily avoided with minimap icons. GGG may not want this though.
crinch
oh noo
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
I'd take client optimization instead of useless nerfs each league
but with GGG you always know: more nerfs and more mtx... nufsed
Please apply roll back to 3.4 and put 3.5 in the recycle bin.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Btw, this watchers eye is now worthless - from tens of ex to 1/2 ex. Lmao
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info