PSA: Watcher's Eye Change in Upcoming Patch

"

No, game should obviously cater to my tastes and needs and anyone who disagrees with me is wrong and don't know better.
What I say is always truth and you can't disagree with me.

It's a sad day when I can't even tell if people are being sarcastic anymore or have succumbed to the blue Kool-aid
"
Sarno wrote:
Not sure how I feel about forum dwellers seeing this and deliberately trading with people who aren't aware. :/

I can only agree. Is that Sarno from Last Epoch forums? :o
"
Sarno wrote:
Not sure how I feel about forum dwellers seeing this and deliberately trading with people who aren't aware. :/

It was also posted on reddit, so guess we gotta be scared of reddit 'dwellers' too. I can only feel so sorry for people who have advance warning of these things. Make sure people are aware! Say it globals you're in! Remind people to read the news! It's all we can do.
"
Raxed wrote:
"

No, game should obviously cater to my tastes and needs and anyone who disagrees with me is wrong and don't know better.
What I say is always truth and you can't disagree with me.

It's a sad day when I can't even tell if people are being sarcastic anymore or have succumbed to the blue Kool-aid

Having some self-awareness can help.
30% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech while affected by Zealotry

before 180% will legacy? or no?
"
cgexile wrote:
"
Tehara wrote:
"
Sittichsex wrote:
Nerf Syndicates more, especially the intervention fuckers...

Agreed

the prob is the 0 fps when they pop out and I am on an ssd never having this problem last league

the devs fucked something up

this is emergency as well !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
the only thing you realy nerf is the fun we should get while playing .....
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Last edited by xxxcobaltxxx on Mar 14, 2019, 1:53:20 AM
Oh baby, baby.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
"
cgexile wrote:

the prob is the 0 fps when they pop out and I am on an ssd never having this problem last league

the devs fucked something up

I was talking about those during Betrayal but nobody cared. So its good to see that many more are talking, shame that this late.
would be interested in the total amount of items affected. 10? 1000?

and why not compensate the players with the usual difference of the market price in exalts?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info