Continuous disconnections while loading areas. Please Fix

I drop a portal before every load screen and when I come back into game they are gone. WTF?

I drop a portal b/c 50% of the time I will get booted.
Last edited by Deklnu on Mar 13, 2019, 3:00:29 PM
In case GGG needs more info on the lagging/freezing problem, this is an example of the gameplay from today 18:05 GMT
288.9 GB free 20.8%
Cabled connection
Original xbox one

Video: https://youtu.be/iU-6QO3Rufk

Sorry about the quality of the game play. I was trying to play 1 handed.
Good morning everyone,

Thanks for all of your posts and info. We hear your concerns and issues, I want everyone to know that I'm working closely with one of our senior engineer to investigate these problems further and trying to address these as quickly as we can.
The gameplay for me is easily 50xs worse than psychocats’ video.
My issues look a lot like Psychocat's video but I only manage to get past the character selection screen about once every 10 tries.

Thanks for you hard work Jeff, hopefully you can get this resolved as soon as possible.
After another reinstall (delete all PoE files, restart your console, install PoE again) of PoE on Xbox One S and disabling all costumizing on my character (dont use any effects, skin or armor/weapon layouts) it has become slightly playable.

Edit:
Nope. It was just for two maps. Its still broken.
Last edited by Sencja on Mar 14, 2019, 12:47:47 AM
I can't play the game I keep freezing with any packs and dying. Negative experience, can't level...

This is the same shit we dealt with last season, for incursion. It was unplayable for WEEKS, how does this always happen? Why are you not prepared for it?
Last edited by Deklnu on Mar 13, 2019, 8:05:27 PM
Any update? Been 2 days and we can’t even play the game? Why even put it on Xbox if u can’t maintain it this is ridiculous
"
zDyinRyan wrote:
Any update?
Fixes are being worked on internally as we speak. I won't have an ETA for an update until later tomorrow.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
zDyinRyan wrote:
Any update?
Fixes are being worked on internally as we speak. I won't have an ETA for an update until later tomorrow.

The problems were well known since the league started (the first hours) and you begun to work on a hotfix on day 3, only because you havent took the concerns serious. If you guys would care about console players, this issue wouldnt even appear and even if, it would have been fixed since 2 days.

Its my third season on Xbox One and you screwed the third start in a row. I have no clue which guys are testing your release candidates, but you have to find the right words to motivate them for the future releases. You guys from GGG cant be serious with this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info