Continuous disconnections while loading areas. Please Fix

I don't know how many others are experiencing this, but since start of league yesterday night I basically cannot go more than half an hour without experiencing a serious issue with disconnections...
Spent the last half hour trying to load Sarn encampment, and on the off chance I succeed, when I try to teleport somewhere else game would either disconnect or crash to dashboard.
This basically already ruined my leaguestart progression. Please find a way to stabilise this.
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2019, 8:55:10 AM
"
Damonkain wrote:
I don't know how many others are experiencing this, but since start of league yesterday night I basically cannot go more than half an hour without experiencing a serious issue with disconnections...
Spent the last half hour trying to load Sarn encampment, and on the off chance I succeed, when I try to teleport somewhere else game would either disconnect or crash to dashboard.
This basically already ruined my leaguestart progression. Please find a way to stabilise this.

laggiest and most crashes ive ever seen in this game. worse than the herald of ice issue in incursion. DOPE
Yeah its pretty terrible- last night I crashed everytime I tried to use a waypoint, then frequently disconnecting when encountering enemies. Today I am crashing from load screen- haven't even been able to play yet.
same feelsbadman
Continuous disconnects
If you believe to be experiencing an issue we'll need specific information to investigate anything as we need to be able to replicate the same behaviour internally. Please see the FAQs 'Helpful Information to Include'. The more information the better, screenshots, videos, etc.
Don't you play the game? Just test it.

Game freezes
Portals to town make it crash more than portals into other areas.
its laggy.

PLAY THE GAME
Yeah plenty of crashes to dashboard during loading. I just had one, while browsing the delve ( at the cart, checking where to get deeper) but all the other about 5+ since release, happened while zoning. Nothing special to replicate, My personal guess is, as it happens kinda very frequent, is that somehow the is a mem leak or anything that after a while when loading the next zone will cause an overload or so. I have an xbox one x, friend with on old and slim report even more crashes during loading. I could imagine they get faster to that limit. I had those crashes in the past league as well, but not that often.
"
filix wrote:
Yeah plenty of crashes to dashboard during loading. I just had one, while browsing the delve ( at the cart, checking where to get deeper) but all the other about 5+ since release, happened while zoning. Nothing special to replicate, My personal guess is, as it happens kinda very frequent, is that somehow the is a mem leak or anything that after a while when loading the next zone will cause an overload or so. I have an xbox one x, friend with on old and slim report even more crashes during loading. I could imagine they get faster to that limit. I had those crashes in the past league as well, but not that often.

Hi Filix,

How much space is available on your hard drive? If you could find out from your friend is well would be helpful for me.
81gb free, 77% in use.
Last edited by Deklnu on Mar 12, 2019, 5:04:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info