The Shaped Hideout

"
Riotwall wrote:
This game is starting to get money hungry with over priced armor sets and spell effects and now hideouts that are behind a paywall. At least its not pay to win yet....

Considering their only revenue sources are from MTX's and private leagues idk what you are expecting from them. You don't need to purchase any of them except for maybe a currency and map tab along with a premium one which are all reasonably priced.

And you should know better it will never be P2W.
Not a fan. Hideouts should be earned and not bought. I hope the future doesn't hold more game content being turned into microtransactions.
Here go take my money, hype
if it were a little larger an area maybe including the 4 mini-bosses on side paths and small areas from it, I'd be interested in buying it for $20 but it is really too tiny for my claustraphobia.
Sick!
can a bitch get her hat back
You don't really need to make it a detailed, pre-decorated, multi-level hideout like the Supporter Pack ones. Just give us more of the same - same plain (but spacey!) layout, but bigger. That's all. Just give us more space to work with, pls.
Last edited by Exile009 on Mar 12, 2019, 12:01:36 AM
"
Hornybull wrote:
Not a fan. Hideouts should be earned and not bought. I hope the future doesn't hold more game content being turned into microtransactions.

There's already hideout decorations that're just existing game content being sold. They've been open since the 3.5 rework that new hideout layouts would also be available as mtxes (you already get a bunch to choose from in-game for free). Even many skill effect mtxes are just reworks of existing assets (ex: Shaper Scorching Ray). None of it has any gameplay impact, so it shouldn't matter.
"
Entity wrote:
So why isn't this the shaper crossroads/hub with a permanent shaper portal leading to that arena?

The tiny little arena as it is now should be 75 points at best :-/

Because the Celestial Hideout already has all that - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAfC7ONFFuA&feature=youtu.be
Fucking sweet looking, but FAR too small, I'm sorry.
Hope you don't mind me sharing my opinion here GGG -

These paid hideouts is the first thing that has made me feel really uncomfortable about the direction of this game. I am not a fan of loot boxes but your willingness to address gambling issues there earned you some respect.

Monetising hideouts is not a step in the right direction imo. They are a nice part of the game that allow completionists/collectors to work to wards them.

I really do hope you rethink this direction.

To those wanting to tell me this is free to play and I don't have to buy it if I don't want to. Don't bother, I have considered those points of view before expressing myself here.

-------------

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info