The Shaped Hideout

" Limit of one player per hideout"

:-)
People Before Profit - Community Before Corporations.
http://everytimezone.com
Looks like a disintegrating tampon... IN SPACEaceaceace.
Saved
Hmm, strange that it would be so small. Maybe later on GGG will add the ability to add additional tile sets to hideouts. Otherwise, looks awesome. Making this bigger would be even better.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
"
Praimsara wrote:
I don't wanna sound ungrateful but.... I wish it was the main part of the Shaper's Realm. With the map device in the middle on the platform, with the stairs and a bigger overall area. We could have the four paths and their end to decorate and spread out...

Like this?

oh crap hell ya, is that in the game now too? I didn't know!!! :O
I like the idea, but as again, it is a bit expensive for a very stylish but very small customizable area. However, how about it adding a brand new hidehout as a 36 or 40 challenges completed reward ?
So why isn't this the shaper crossroads/hub with a permanent shaper portal leading to that arena?

The tiny little arena as it is now should be 75 points at best :-/
Oh come on this can be a bit better.
I play builds that guarantee to be destroyed in 4 months.
"
Entity wrote:
So why isn't this the shaper crossroads/hub with a permanent shaper portal leading to that arena?

The tiny little arena as it is now should be 75 points at best :-/

Well apparently that is in the game now too, for free upon discovering it. There is a video a few posts up on Page 2. Celestial Hideout, Just trying to find someone to clarify how to get it.
YES!
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
When internet said "This has a very rare chance of dropping after killing Uber Shaper" i thought - well, im never getting it, but at least maybe some good players may have pretty trade hubs.

Now they announce its 20$. Everyone will have it and it serves no purpose whatsoever. MTX hideouts are the worst idea ever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info