The Shaped Hideout

Not worth 20$.

Nice HO btw.
This game is starting to get money hungry with over priced armor sets and spell effects and now hideouts that are behind a paywall. At least its not pay to win yet....
A bit expensive, but I got it anyway.
0/10 not small enough
I don't wanna sound ungrateful but.... I wish it was the main part of the Shaper's Realm. With the map device in the middle on the platform, with the stairs and a bigger overall area. We could have the four paths and their end to decorate and spread out...

Being the Shaper "arena room" is just so small and not as cool.

Sorry GGG I love you and all but... needs to be the entire Realm not the mini boss room.

Is it too late to change it? or add a 2nd Shaper's Realm Hideout to the store.

Sarah <3
looks great!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Finally something that's not time-limited. I'd love to know if adding hideout tilesets to supporter packs is going to be a common practice or not, but I guess even GGG don't know at this point.

Please consider releasing something more practical to decorate rather than aimed for a one-second wow-effect. This one is super-cool, but the animated pieces of paper may be a little annoying - personally I'd love this hideout without them. Some other hideouts I've seen are very big and/or have strange areas that are little and difficult to make use of or are covered with unremovable decorations. Variety is nice, but some are just...weird.

Please do not quote me or quote without my name as I won't read it. Thanks.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Still no release date for PS4
"
Praimsara wrote:
I don't wanna sound ungrateful but.... I wish it was the main part of the Shaper's Realm. With the map device in the middle on the platform, with the stairs and a bigger overall area. We could have the four paths and their end to decorate and spread out...

Like this?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Nice! And I think I actually appreciate the small size!

Edit: as long as it fits all my totems.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Last edited by Jerle on Mar 11, 2019, 10:05:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info