The Shaped Hideout

It´s a little small, and maybe the chance to chose how many papers fly around the floor , could be nicer IMHO less paper floating , could be a more relaxing view
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
should have a portal to Uber Elder arena, or else not worth 20$
"
BlackPulsar wrote:
"
xAgility wrote:
Honestly really disappointed you're releasing hideouts for money. Even worse the amount of price you added to it... What happened to you GGG

game is growing fast. you get to chose how your hd looks iff you pay. could not be more fair dude.these are aesthetics. poe players are smart and i think chriss knows making poe pay to win will make anyone with a brain leave.

maybe if it was a normal size hideout it would be fair.. idk why they chose shaper's arena for hideout. should have been a small version of the area before shaper's arena.
Last edited by KaseyM21 on Mar 14, 2019, 8:56:01 AM
this hideout is soo small i thought it was going to be a free one.
if they want $20 for it, it should have a second area.

sadly someone will buy it and justify GGG putting as little effort as possible.
I do not like it. Its very small, barren, boring and unloving.. AND way too expensive.
What troubles you bring now?
I bought it but i cant activate it.
not with microtransactions nor via helena.

seems like a bug can anyone help pls
Last edited by axelscho on Mar 15, 2019, 4:58:17 PM
I don't understand the hate for selling hideouts as MTXs. There is already a celestial hideout that is a random drop from a Shaper kill; there are random hideouts in maps to find that are luck/status hideouts. As long as you offer up reward or status hideouts in addition to the MTX hideouts, I think this is an idea that works incredibly well.

As has been mentioned, adding hideouts as part of the league reward list is a great idea. I never get high enough on those to get much past 16 or so, so I'll never see them, but that doesn't change my opinion that doing something along those lines is an awesome idea. That way you leave something to achieve in game, while allowing new hideouts to be acquired via MTX purchase. I'm all for it.

That being said, I am underwhelmed at this particular hideout. It's rather tiny and the effects are bothersome. All makes it seem a steep asking price for it compared to what you get. If it were a larger hideout, comparable to the support pack ones, it makes far more sense. It just doesn't seem worth the asking price in this case in my opinion.

However, the idea of MTX hideouts I like, but you should really consider adding other hideouts as rewards to appease those who want in game recognition.
"
Kabump wrote:
I don't understand the hate for selling hideouts as MTXs.

There is no hate for that. There is hate for selling a hideout that is 1/3rd the size of a normal hideout.
"
KaseyM21 wrote:

There is no hate for that. There is hate for selling a hideout that is 1/3rd the size of a normal hideout.

That is understandable, however I am not seeing that in a lot of these posts. It's purely 'Hideouts shouldn't be MTX'
I bought it and love it because it IS small. Everything can be centralized and it's easy to decorate with environmental effects. Also, it's plain. That's what I wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info